Classes had started up again and Clara was positively ecstatic to be learning again. She was still top of all her classes, and she was determined to do even better than she had at the beginning of the year. This would start, obviously, with asking Harry for permission to tutor him. Clara had thought long on this activity, and she decided that it was necessary in order to improve her potions marks. Snape's only complaint was that she hadn't included Harry, so she would teach him to participate in an appropriate manner.

Clara marched down to the Great Hall with determination and waited eagerly for Harry to arrive. She watched as he strutted into the room with Ron and Hermione following as usual. She closed her book and quickly scurried over to the Gryffindor table. Clara took a seat next to Hermione and ignored the strange looks the trio was giving her.

"I want to tutor you." she said, looking directly at Harry.

"Excuse me?"

"Hear me out, Snape said I didn't include you enough in our final examination, so I'll teach you how to participate in a way that is up to my standards. This will improve your grade, and mine, so it's a win-win situation. What do you say?"

Harry stared at her before his eyes lingered to her left. Clara looked over her shoulder to see Cho Chang smiling at Harry. Clara rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers in front of Harry's face.

"Fine, whatever."

"Yes!" Clara clapped her hands together in excitement, "Will Monday nights work?"

"No!" Clara raised her eyes at Harry's quite aggressive opposition. "I mean, no, Monday doesn't work for me."

"Ok, Sunday then." Harry nodded and Clara left the table. She hurried to class and silently congratulated herself on being so productive. It was only the first day back and she had already completed one of her goals for the term.

The first DA meeting after Christmas break was fairly uneventful. It had been a complete review which disappointed Clara, but who was she to question the teachings of the great Chosen One? Clara spent the rest of her spare time in the library studying, and was occasionally joined by Luna. 

Sunday had come quicker than expected and Clara rushed to the library as soon as dinner had ended. She had brought five potions textbooks, her cauldron, and a few supplies that she had borrowed from Snape's office. She arranged the materials and patiently waited for Harry to show up. It was now fifteen minutes past seven, their original meeting time, and Clara began to grow anxious. Three minutes later Harry ran in, his hair messier than usual, and sat down next to Clara.

"Why are you late?" Clara asked angrily.

"I'm not that late, and I had to take care of something. Let's just get this over with."

"Not that late? I've been sitting here for almost twenty minutes, Potter!"

"Just drop it ok?" Harry yelled. A few students turned to look at the pair and Clara's face flushed with embarrassment. She turned to glare at him and opened her textbook.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she whisper-shouted at him.

"None of your business!" he said, matching her tone. Clara rolled her eyes and tapped Harry's book with her quill.

"Page ninety, we're reviewing potion measurements."

"I learned this in second year. I'm not a baby, you know?"

"Then stop acting like one." Clara said, clenching her quill. Harry glared at her and opened his book. Thirty minutes later the pair had gone over almost two chapters and Clara was pleased with her teachings. Harry, however, seemed quite annoyed with her lesson.