"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked

"I didn't want you to think of me any different, because if you start looking me differently, the whole world does. I kept it secret because I didn't want to be put down and told I wasn't good enough to be your wife." Amelia answered

"I need some time to process this," Harry said, as he stood up from his chair, he left his cup of tea on the table and walked inside. Amelia got up from her own seat and walked after him, leaving her book and blanket outside, not caring what happened to either of them.

"Have I done something wrong?" Amelia asked,

"No, I did," Harry said, before walking towards their bedroom.

"Talk to me!" Amelia called, raising her voice as she looked at Harry's retreating back.

He stopped in his tracks and ran a hand through his hair, before turning back to his fiancé.

"For the past 10 years, I thought you trusted me enough to tell me this! Why?" Harry said, his voice was getting louder as he spoke.

"Because I was afraid you would abandon me! My grandparents left me here, my parents are dead! I am alone!" Amelia shouted, looking at Harry with her eyes wide.

"You are not alone! You have me! You have my brother, you have your cousins! You are not alone." Harry said

"Why are you mad at me?" Amelia asked

"I'm mad because you didn't trust me enough with this, I thought we were past that, you never once took the opportunity to tell me about this mental illness so that we could work through it together! That's all I want to do with you and now, I don't know how many more secrets you're hiding from me!" Harry shouted, punching his hand onto the bench hard enough to make an impact. This time, Amelia jumped, not looking at him but looking at the hand on the bench that made a small dent in the bench. Amelia's breathing was jagged as she looked at Harry. Shaking her head with a small tear running from her face, she walked out of the apartment, not even grabbing anything to protect herself from being spotted by the public.

At this point, Harry had realized his mistake. She had finally been honest with him about the scars she kept hidden from the people closest to her in her life. She did it to make people look at her and see the bubbly cheerful girl that they all loved. He too had scars that he kept hidden so why did that give him the right to have a go at the love of his life over a mental illness that she had fought over and won as a young child. Not many people can do that at a young age, and his fiancé had managed it.

Amelia, meanwhile, was walking out of Kensington Palace and headed towards the car that would take her somewhere that wasn't her apartment.

"Where can I take you, Miss?" Mr. Diggle asked as he leaned against the car, he had been told she was heading towards him and had bought the car around, knowing that when the future Duchess gets angry. She takes drives out of the Palace to clear her head,

"Anywhere, that's not here," Amelia responded, Mr. Diggle, nodded and opened the door for Amelia, letting the woman slide into the car as she had been practiced into doing for months.

As Mr Diggle drove the car through London's streets, taking lefts and rights, Amelia had the chance to think back to the fight that she and Harry had previously had that lead to her being in the car alone with just Mr Diggle. The man she trusted to guard her life if she got into any incident.

"Did you want to talk about it?" Mr Diggle asked after turning off the radio, that had been playing love songs, and noticing Amelia's change in body gestures as each one turned on after the first finished playing.