"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏!"

Start from the beginning

as the crowd's cheers ceased she skated towards the exit of the ice rink, her coach, yakov feltsman, congratulated her and gave her a few pointers on her performance, which most people would find unnecessary since not even the judges found a single slip up in the girl's skating number.

the silver haired girl walked to the backstage, her coach accompanying her, meaning to refresh herself after the tiresome show she had just performed.

as she entered her personal changing room, which she was going to use to change out of her tight figure skating bodysuit, she couldn't help but think about how things have changed, how she didn't feel the same way she did when she first started skating, how she didn't feel like an actual 15 year old girl, how she felt pressured to keep training until she coudn't feel her body.

she shook her head trying to get those negative thoughts out of her head.

---

"(n/n) (nickname)! don't go! stay here!" the raspy voice of her now, ex-coach, called to the silver-haired teenager's retreating form. the female stopped walking and turned around to face the gray haired man, snow falling from the sky.

"yakov, you were he best coach i ever had." the girl softly spoke with a small smile adorning her beautiful face. she slowly walked towards the scowling man and continued. "you will always be."

"if you walk away now, you can never come back!" the figure skating coach threatened the female. (y/n) reached out to hold the man's shoulder and pulled her face close to the man's ear.

"dasvidaniya (until we meet again.)" the female whispered in her native language, russian. she proceeded to plant a kiss on the man's cheek.

"i'm sorry i can't do as you say this time." the girl said softly, before walking away.

---

'yakov should come visit japan.' the russian girl positively thought, seated on a plane, of which it's destiny is japan. you see, the female had thought it would be a fantastic idea to travel all the way to japan, to try and live a normal teenager's life.

of course, this didn't mean her life as a figure skater was over, oh no, but she had her whole life in front of her to continue to achieve her goals in the ice skating world.

her plan was simple: 'enjoy your teenage years as much as you can.' and the female is sure she will give everything on her power to succesfully complete her plan.

'oh! what if i go to a party!'

'oh! what if i make tons of friends!'

'oh! what if i go to highschool!'

ideas flooded her head. she decided to give her overworked mind a rest and sleep through the flight.

---

the silver-haired girl walked through the airport of miyagi, the calm residence she had chosen to live in. she chose miyagi because she was already tired of living in busy cities, she just needs a calm place where she, and her precious fluffy poodle dog, makkachin can live peacefully.

she walked careless-ly, forgetting about something crucial when being alone in public for her.

"oh my god! isn't that (y/n) nikiforov? the figure skater?!"

"oh my! it is! she's even more perfect in person!"

"i'm totally gonna make her autograph my face!"

yes, she had forgotten to put on her sunglasses and facemask to hide her identity. she quickly put on her glasses and mask hoping to have lost the fans. she was obviously wrong. heart-eyed fans swarmed on her way while she ran with all the speed she could muster.

how and why were her fanboys so fast?!!

---

the panting nikiforov girl, who had just arrived the hotel where she will temporary reside in until she is able to find a stable home, scrolled through her phone, specifically, through a list of schools in the residence of miyagi, where she is now living.

she was obviously out of breath since she had to run all the way to her hotel, due to the crazy fans. she wouldn't have ran if she had a bodyguard of some kind, but who knew what the fanboys were capable of.

'aoba johsai-too far from here, shiratorizawa-seems like a rich kid school, i've definitely dealed with too many of them, karasuno-...

doesnt seem so bad.' the girl thought, she seemed to have made a decision.

'next mission: go to karasuno highschool!'