She smirks, "turn, " she looks at Tyler, then back at me, "You to Spencer." my eyes go wide.
No, I could hurt them.

"What?" Elena asks confused and worried.

"But they can't. They'll lose control." Caroline says looking at Tyler then me.

"That's the whole point. I've exhausted all your knowledge. Now I have the Professor to help me find the cure, you're just competition. Whoever finds it first gets to decide what to do with it: Use it, share it, destroy it, save it... I want that to be me, " she says.

I can't do that.

Two wolves and 3 vampires won't end up good.

"I can't do that. I can kill them, " I say looking at the blonde.

"So can I, " Tyler says.

"Yes, you will, turn," she says.
Oh God

-----
I was laying on the floor, cold floor butt ass naked.
I look around.

I make my way towards the locker rooms.

I try to find clothes, I opened up the locker. It was Carolines.

I quickly put on the clothes and walk out, I see my phone laying on the floor.

I check the time. 10 pm.

What the hell?

I try listening to see if I can hear where everyone's at.

They're gone.

They left me.
Didn't even bother to try to come to find me.

I grab my shoes and walk out of the school.

I walk towards the lake house.

Once I was finally there I see Elena throw someone that was trying to attack Matt.

What the hell is going on?

I quickly run-up to the house.
I see Jeremy about to close the door, "WAIT!" I yell trying to hurry. Jeremy looks up and holds he door.

I finally made it and he closes the door.
Panting, I bend over holding my chest.
Shit that got me tired.

"What's going on?" I ask, and Elena nods, "Jeremy what's going on?" she asks him also.

"They're coming." is all he says.

Who the hell is coming?

--

I sat next to Damon.
He had just gotten here.

"Suns up, they're long gone," Jeremy says looking out the window.

"What the hell were you thinking? All I asked you to do was to teach him how to fight, " she says looking at Damon.

"He's not the best student in the world." Damon replies, "Wait now this is my fault?" Jeremy says taking offense.

"Stop talking. Look. I know you're angry, but my way was the easiest, fastest, and safest way to complete his mark to get you the cure," Damon replies.

"I don't care about the cure, Damon, not if it means putting the people that I love in danger, " Elena says, I roll my eyes.

"Hey. There would have been no danger if he hadn't gone all bleeding hearts, " Damon says.

"He killed someone. These were innocent people.." Elena says.
"But the mark grew, didn't it, " Damon says looking at her.

"Ok. Look. We need a plan There's a group of compelled vampires out there, and as soon as the sun goes down, they're gonna come after Matt, so we have to find a way to protect him." Elena says looking over at him.

"What is he even doing here? No offense Matt." I say looking over at him, which he just smiled.

"Shut up Spencer." Elena says, ok damn.

"Yes, I know, but there will be no problem when big Jer and I here go on a hunting expedition. Elena, I know it's tragic, I get it, but we also agree that he had to kill them. Now we have added incentive, so you take the least most valuable player home, and Jeremy and I will finish this, " Damon says.

"I'm sorry, are you saying that I should leave him here with you?" Elena asks.

"Yes, Elena that's what he means," I say rubbing my face.
She just rolls her eyes.
"Trust me, I will keep him safe. Ok?" he says looking at her.

Fuck I should just stay here.

"I'll stay here too," I say looking over at them.

"Are you crazy? No, go home. I'm already staying with one Gilbert." Damon says I scuff.

I cross my arms. "I'm not going anywhere with her," I say pointing at Elena.

"Fine suit yourself, " She says and walks out.

Damon turns to me confused, "What's up with you two?" he says. I raise my eyebrows and sigh, "well it's a long storyy."
----