We made it into USJ, and we were currently waiting for All Might to show up. I had already made friends with Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina, and they had already asked me about my quirk since no one knew about it. I didn't tell them about my dad's side of my quirk, but kept it to the shapeshifting. Dad and Thirteen stood in front of us, and soon they decided to start without All Might. As they started explaining, a dark circle began forming in the center of the building. It kept growing and soon figures began moving out of it. Villains. I recognized the air change.
I cursed and looked at my dad.

Kirishima leaned closer. "What is this? Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson has already started?" He asked.

I shook my head, knowing the answer as my dad pulled up his goggles. Some of the other students began to move closer and immediately I threw my arm in front of them.

"Don't move!" Dad said sternly. "Those are villains."

Dad moved closer to the start of the stairs, Thirteen standing close behind.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all."
I couldn't hear much of what their leader was saying except that they were there for All Might. The next statement sent chills down my back. "I wonder if he will come if we kill some kids."

The next thing I knew, dad's scarf was floating around him. I stepped closer to him.

"D- Aizawa-sensei. Let me help you."

"No," He turned towards me. "Stay with Thirteen. Help protect the other students."

The other students mumbled and spoke with Thirteen. I stayed focused on dad, knowing he was going to go down there and fight every single one of those villains to keep them away from us. We didn't know their skills, their abilities, the way they fight. It was walking in blindly. The other students had no experience with villains yet. They had never been in a real fight.

Dad looked at Thirteen. "Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. Its possible they have someone with a radio wave type quirk. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too." Kaminari nodded.

"Sensei! What about you?" Midoriya stepped forward. "Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is-"

Dad cut him off. "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen, Akira." And with that he jumped down the steps as quickly as he could.

"No! Let me help! Please!" I shouted after, running closer. Thirteen held me back. "I know you're close to him, but we must get your classmates to safety."

"But-" I looked at her, desperation in my eyes.

"He will be ok. Trust him. He doesn't want you hurt. Not after everything."

I looked back at him down at the bottom, already starting to fight. I fingers gripped Thirteen's arm more before finally I turned to my classmates. "Come on, we have to get out of here." They all started running towards the exit. Midoriya paused to watch my dad fight. I was about to speak up when Iida turned back and told him to go with them, that it wasn't the time for a battle analysis. Midoriya turned and ran towards the group. I moved my way up front, then stopped when a dark circle formed on the ground. I cursed and held out my arms, signaling for everyone to stop.

"I won't let you!" The villain said. "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains." I froze at the name. "No... Shit... shit..." I cursed softly, feeling the eyes of some of my classmates on me as I cursed in English.