🥀 " ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ " 🥀

warning. — mentions of suicide

❀⊱┄┄┄♠️┄┄┄⊰❀

" ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵᶠ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴰᴱᵛᴵᴸ ᵂᴱᴿᴱ ᵀᴼ ˢᴱᴱ ᴼᵁ, ᵀᴴᴱ ᵂᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᴷᴵˢˢ ᴼᵁᴿ ᴱˢ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴺᵀ. "

❀⊱┄┄┄♠️┄┄┄⊰❀

NAME;
n/a
( your character
can give them a proper
name later on in the rp )

⊱ *NICKNAME(s);
n/a

*TITLE(s);
subject 0007

AGE;
???

GENDER;
male

PRONOUNS;
he/him they/them it/it's

SEXUALITY;
???
( pansexual )

ETHNICITY;
???

❀⊱┄┄┄♠️┄┄┄⊰❀

LIKES;
the outside, stretching, the dark, warm/damp areas, being alone, children's activities ( puzzles, legos, coloring etc. ), bathing, being clean, peaceful naps, sweets, small animals, and painting

DISLIKES;
being restrained, bright lights, loud noises, abrupt distractions, being overstimulated, silence, small spaces, being cooped up, medicine, being drugged, "treatments", having force used on him, violence, blood, and people touching them

APPEARANCE;
inhuman, is the simplest way to describe them. but even that word alone isn't enough to actually draw out how unsettling this creature was. nails as sharp as talons, hair long enough to trip on, limbs lanky and teeth honed. it was muscular, and inhumane, their eyes unsettling and boring, hidden behind sheets and sheets of long, thin hair. and although they were far from humanoid, devoid of the generic human appearances and lacked the capacity for empathy, they were still youthful, even as tight-lipped and dominating as they seemed. it was tall, far to tall to be challenged by the average person, and larger than many in size, even with it's rather lanky looking features. but even with all of this, do not mistake this creature as one of your own, it will show without an ounce of shame or fear it's true monstrous finality.

PERSONALITY;
constantly aggravated. it's species is infamously notorious for being in a constant state of aggravation and was often defined by it's lack to understand and feel normal human emotions. that being said, this creature is not one to tamper with. they are easily irritated, and almost as quickly angered. the smallest mistake or shift in your actions will cause them to become wary, and in turn defensive, which will quickly become a lead-way to violence. think of a dog who barks and bites with no rhyme or reason. this creature is a sensitive one, and will not hesitate to protect itself no matter the cost. trust is a concept foreign to them, and will most likely not warm up to it's caretaker and instead try and harm them, maybe even kill them. though if there does come a fateful day where where this creature no longer feels the need to flash it's claws with every step you take, then beware. in that moment it would be willing to lay down it's life for you. it's possessive and immature, once again, foreign to many human concepts and gestures. though with time, this creature would be willing to learn the ways of your world if only for appeasing you.