06

(1 week after)
y/n , draco , and there parents had to go in a meeting with someone. draco picked y/n up but quietly so mattheo wouldn't notice . y/n wears this because we have to go fancy.

we arrive there and they were standing there

lucius: since lord tom died , you will be doing tasks to please the lords death . draco and y/n.
                            MATTHEO'S POV
i was acting asleep and followed y/n and draco because i knew something sketchy was about to happened , she left like if i didn't notice. i arrived and i notice y/n dressed like THAT. like who is she meeting up , her dad or a fucking dude .
narcisa: you both have to kill the son of the lord. y/n: WHAT . lucius: what is the problem with that , i bet draco could of do it by himself. y/n: you can't do that . lucius: why shouldn't i? y/n: he is my boyfriend lucius. *bellatrix comes in* bellatrix: oh dear the girl is here lucius:*pulls y/n's hair from the back* first of all i'm FATHER and you shall respect me , and second he can not be your boyfriend , i demand you to stop seeing him . y/n: no you cant do that. narcisa: yes we can . i wish you were like draco y/n. y/n: well im not draco , im y/n malfoy and i am NOT killing mattheo riddle. *starts tearing up* lucius: you'll be punished . guards bring her to me. y/n: no no NO HELP. lucius: undress her . draco: why undress her for ? so her own dad can see her in underwear and bra? narcisa: you shut it . guards undress y/n . lucius: ok good , give me the stick and and knife. *marks malfoy on wrist* so tell me what have you done with riddle . slient? ok *hits with stick 5 times* y/n: STOP IT *crying harder than ever* please stop it , ple-please. lucius: guards , rape her and have fun with her. bellatrix: haha bye bye . lucius kisses y/n and leaves a hickey on neck. y/n: NO NO NO mattheo is gonna kill me *cries even harder*
MATTHEO'S POV
i'm gonna kill him , i'm so mad right now , look how they left her . there raping her and the pain in her eyes and voice is crazy . she is in underwear and bra with all hickeys. look how they left my girl

*starts tearing up*(pretend that was y/n and scars/hickeys on her chest area)how could they do that do there own child

*starts tearing up*
(pretend that was y/n and scars/hickeys on her chest area)
how could they do that do there own child. i gotta save her some how.
y/n: HELP PLEASE STOP. guard: mhm your so good , i think we should go downer. mattheo pops out of no where and avdava kadabra's them and pulls down y/n from the ropes. y/n hugs mattheo as hard as she can. y/n: mattheo you have no idea how hurt i am look at my wrist and body , i'm such a mess. mattheo: no i saw everything , i understand. y/n: there making kill you and i don't want that to happened , i rather get killed than you .*says crying * mattheo: shh it's ok , everything is gonna be alright *pulls her head to his shoulder* mattheo: here take my shirt everything is gonna be fine. *takes off shirt and puts on y/n. y/n: you look hot . mattheo: shut it y/n.
(later that day)
y/n falls asleep on mattheo bed and mattheo just stairs at all the scars and hickeys . mattheo gets a wipe and cleans all the scars on y/n's face and body . y/n wakes up to pain. y/n: i can't handle it anymore mattheo *starts sobbing * mattheo: shh come here bubba *cuddles with her* you know i'll always protect you no matter what. y/n: how can you like me , i'm unloveable look at me , all hickeys , scars , my last name carved in my wrist. mattheo: i'll love you even if u didn't have a boob or a leg. y/n and mattheo start laughing and cuddling .y/n: question, can i do your makeup ? mattheo: no go to sleep.
y/n: ok fine good night *kisses* *5 seconds later* question again , can i sleep in a bra and underwear , i'm in pain. mattheo: omg y/n you do what you want and need now goodnight. y/n: question , can we have sex? mattheo: no your in pain y/n fall asleep already . y/n: ok . *takes off his shirt* question , when can we ha- mattheo inturupts : y/n GO TO SLEEP. y/n ok i'm sorry :(