05

(the day after)
y/n woke up in a dorm that wasn't hers , and she wasn't laying on a pillow , she was laying on mattheo          
                                      Y/N'S POV
omg i can't believe i'm laying on mattheo riddle's chest right now , he smells so good and his hair is so soft , i don't know how i ended up here but idk and idc , i feel safe with him . he looks so hot when he sleeps . like damn .*falls back asleep *
                              MATTHEO'S POV
y/n is so beautiful , she has a face and body to die for , i wish we could be like this for the whole time , but ima riddle , why would she wanna be with a murder , i'm acting like i'm asleep right now but she smells so good , like coconut and vanilla. she is so beautiful when sleeping.
draco walks in and screams . draco:WHAT THE HELL IS THIS . and pushes y/n of mattheo's chest mattheo: why did you do that , she's sleeping right now malfoy. y/n:draco , leave me alone. draco: no i'm not leaving you with a riddle . *caries and outer her in her dorm.* draco: by the way there is a pool party today. y/n: SWEET!!
y/n wears this

 y/n: SWEET!! y/n wears this

hermione wears this

pansy wears this

                              (2 hours later)everyone arrives except y/n because she was still getting ready

(2 hours later)
everyone arrives except y/n because she was still getting ready. mattheo: gosh why is y/n taking so damn long . y/n arrives and mattheo just stairs at you. y/n walks up to mattheo and says "you like what you see". mattheo: yes of course but everyone is gonna take you and your mine and only mine , how do you dare come like that. y/n: look at the back. mattheo: that's literally a thong . y/n: yea i look cute.
ron: cute-? you look sexy. y/n: ahh *sits on ron's lap*
mattheo: what the fuck y/n *grabs you* don't be doing that , i'm in the mood to kill someone and anyone so don't dare me. y/n: mhm so u like what you see . mattheo: y/n yes just shut up already *slaps ass* y/n: ayoo stop it . pansy come and kisses mattheo. y/n: MOVE YOU SHIT. mattheo pushes her , grabs y/n's neck and ass and french kisses her.
pansy gets so jealous. y/n wispers to mattheo "how is she alive" mattheo: same thing i said bout you when you got all those cuts. y/n: i'm jelly. mattheo: why? y/n: she kissed you *sad face* mattheo:ignore her . y/n goes to ron , pushes him down on his seat and kisses him. mattheo: Y/N WTF . harry: i see a simp . hermione: LMAFO HARRY. y/n goes to mattheo. mattheo: don't ever do that again , that shit hurts *pushes y/n too the pool* harry pushes mattheo to the pool too.
(3 hours later)
y/n sits on mattheo. mattheo: what do you want now. y/n : i'm sorry , i didn't mean to hurt you , i was just jealous. mattheo: i'll only forgive if - y/n:if?
mattheo: you be my girlfriend *smiles* y/n: YES! and kisses him. mattheo : ok i forgive you now swim. y/n: ok RACE!!
(this night)
mattheo goes to your dorm while you're showering and you finish and get out in a towel. and y/n screams MATTHEO , omfg u scared me , wear this to be matching with me please *u blush and smile* mattheo: no y/n really. y/n: yes pleaseeeeee *sad face* mattheo: ok fine *changes and wears it* y/n changes and wears it .

y/n: YAY we are matching :) mattheo kisses y/n

y/n: YAY we are matching :) mattheo kisses y/n . y/n: i have more matching ones . mattheo : oh wow more? y/n: yes why not , you still look hot in that tbh. mattheo: look who is talking , you look fine .
MATTHEO'S POV
i should prank y/n like if i was mad , i wanna see what she does but i'm gonna feel bad. but i got her chocolates so i can say sorry .
y/n: we should watch a movie . mattheo: no. y/n: why bebe , please . mattheo: no i said no . y/n moves to a wall and says " please we can cuddle " . mattheo: I SAID NO *punches wall behind her . y/n slides down tearing up . mattheo: bub i'm sorry *sits on floor* it's a prank bubba . y/n: you scared me *says crying * mattheo: here i got you chocolate . *hugs y/n* i'm sorry . y/n : it's ok , thank you for the chocolate , can we watch chicken little? mattheo: no y/n something better than that. y/n: PLEASEEEE . mattheo: FINE FINE . they both lay on the bed , cuddle then fall asleep.