Meet the Admin - Frostycloud

Hi, uh, I'm Frosty, a very antisocial girl, who is very crazy, random and weird. I'm from Scotland and I like cats and stuff. And, uh... yeah.

Nailed that description.

Pfft, let's go on to some random stuff.

-Once, I had a scar on my cheek and a scar on my forehead, and said I looked like Frankenstein's Monster XD

-I am not a girly girl, and I never will be

-I've never kissed a boy before, but I've kissed a girl (And I really don't care about that, there's nothing wrong with it.)

-I love video games, anime, drawing, reading, writing and YouTube.

-I eat quite a lot, but I'm still skinny.

-Awthough Ah'm fae Scotland, oan the internet Ah normally use proper English. That wis Scottish tha, raither obviously XD

How long have you been on Wattpad? Almost 4 months now! :D I've been on it overall for about 6 or 7 months, but I didn't make an account until October 10, 2014.

How did you come across Wattpad? I was looking for a fanfiction I think. Then I found this crazy yet fantastical place known as Wattpad.

Who is your favourite Warrior cat? That's a hard one. Maybe Bluestar. Probably Bluestar. Actually, we'll go with either Bluestar or Frostfur.

How did you come across the series? I came across Warriors videos on YouTube years ago. I really wanted the books, but had no idea how I would get them. And how I would tell my mum how I found out about them. The first time I seen one up close was when I was in France in 2013. I seen the cat on the cover, used it as an exscuse to how I found out about them, and got the first series for Christmas 2013.

That was long XD

A roleplay example for us please? Icestorm's eyes filled with terror the moment she laid her eyes on the large tom. The skinny she-cat, trembling in fear, knew that if she ran, he would catch her, and that if she stayed put, she'd be dead in an instant. This was her end.

That was dark.

 Who was your first character? Describe them? Frostycloud, a pure white she-cat with icy blue eyes. Very creative, aren't I? XD

 Who is your favourite character(s) you have created? Frostycloud (duh), Snowstar, Smoketail... *rambles on for another 42 years*

And randomly, favourite food? X3 Uh, crisps, chocolate, strawberries... How do you expect me to choose? 

There, now you know everything about me, stalker!