Chapter 1: All It Takes Is An Accident

Start from the beginning

"Uggghhh... What the heck?"

"OH MY GOSH!!! IZUKU!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" When I finally got a bearing on my surroundings, I noticed the smoking cannon behind my beautiful wife who was now running to my side.

After she helped me up, I laughed. "You did nothing wrong Momo, it was my fault for not knocking before coming in." That's when I noticed what she was wearing. Dark grey tights... and nothing else. Her t-shirt and bra were ripped to shreds next to the cannon.

"U-U-Uh M-Momo? I-I know that we're a-alone right now b-but don't you think the k-kids might walk in on us?" I stuttered.

"Wha-? What are you talking abo... EEP!!" Momo squealed quickly using her quirk to create a loose tank top and a sports bra underneath. "IZUKU!! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that I... did." I thought out loud.

"I-Idiot," Momo flushed. 

I laughed and muttered under my breath. "Oh, wow you're gorgeous. How did I ever end up with someone so perfect as you."

"What did you say?" Momo asked.

"N-Nothing!" I quickly changed the subject. "Well, if you're done training do you want to make dinner with me? The kids want Katsudon."

"Sure! Oh, I also invited Yui and her family over for dinner. Is that ok with you?" Momo questioned as we walked into the house.

We made our way to the kitchen and started on dinner, continuing our conversation.

"Of course! As long as I get some alone time with you afterward. Shoto and I were just talking about how we needed to get our families together for something." I ribbed. 

Momo giggled at that comment but quickly turned serious. "About that alone time. I've been thinking for a while and I think I want to ask you something."

The serious nervousness in her voice had me worried. "I-is something wrong?"

"Oh, no honey. Nothing's wrong. I just think that we should start expanding again." Momo whispered the last sentence just loud enough for me to hear.

"We've already got Setsuna, Shiozaki, and Rin working at our agency with Hatsume supporting it. Besides them, we have thirty-five other heroes working too. Do you really want to expand our hero agency right now?" I inquired.

"N-no. I meant expanding something else." Momo hinted quietly while slightly hiding her reddening face.

"If you mean expanding our popularity I can help you with that." I cluelessly stated.

Momo finally popped. "N-NO, YOU IDIOT!! I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

"WWHHAAAAAT!?!?!?!"

"I wanted to ask you if we could have another child." Momo couldn't bring herself to look at me.

"Of course I want another child. But why now? I don't want you to go through the pain of pregnancy again if you don't want to." I answered.

"I know that we have Eri and Izuru already but I want this. I feel like this should happen."

"Then of course we should try for another child. When do you want to start?" 

"How about tonight? After the Todoroki's leave, I'll put Izuru to bed and you can deal with Eri." Momo recommended.

"Great, leave me to deal with the most innocent girl on Earth. What do I tell her?  'Your mom and I are going to be doing hero paperwork for the rest of the night, so if you hear her moaning, it's just because she hates paperwork.'" I deadpanned.