SNEAKY PT.2

RAYONNA POV

I'm panicking I'm panicking, fuck bro what I'm finna do. If I call a uber, Cortez goin know something up. But then I don't want him taking me home, cause Shiesty the type to be there already.

Matter fact, Ik exactly what to do.

"OMG" I said loud for he can hear me. He came out the booth

"What's wrong, you good?"

"Something going on wit my son, she said he got a temperature for 103 degrees and his body keep shaking"

"Damn, you need to get him and take him to the hospital?"

"Yeah, cause idk that never happened before"

He got his keys and I gathered my things and we rushed out the door otw to his car.
—————————-
*30 Minutes later*

We pulled up to my momma house

"So you and ya moms goin take him right?"

"Yeah, thank you Ima text you and let you know what's happening"

"Ite bet"

I got out the car and walked to the porch ringing the doorbell. My mom let me in, then he pulled off.

"You coming to get him tonight?" She said folding her arms

"Nah actually I came over here to dodge someone"

"You always in some shit"

"Girl no I'm not, where's my baby anyway?"

"In the back sleeping, sucking his thumb. You need to get him outta that"

"Yeah ik. I mean if that helps him go to sleep for now then ima let him keep doing it" I said flopping on the couch

I stared at my pictures that sat on the table, I miss being young. Young, wit no drama, just living my high school cheerleader life.

Taking my shoes off and now layed out on the couch, I scrolled through Instagram liking some post until I fell asleep.
——————————————-

*The next day*

"Thanks ma" I said closing the door walking to the elevator.

I lifted the cover off my baby face to see was he woke, and he was still sleeping. We made it to the house door and something told me to twist the handle. The door opened right up

Shit.

I knew exactly what that meant, I just played it cool and proceeded in the house.

"Alright baby let's take you out of this" I said

Idk if babies know they are in a car seat, because they be so comfortable, but fussy once you take them out.

"Okay man don't cry, don't cry" I said walking him to his crib.

I layed him down feeding him his bottle, and turned the baby alert thing on in case he cries. I went to my room to put up my stuff, and was in for not so much surprise.

Shiesty was chilling in my bed watching tv, as if nothing happened.

"Hey..."

"Wassup" he said still looking at the Tv

"How long you been here?"

"Since lastnight"

"Oh"

All that was heard was the Tv for the moment, he got up and closed the door locking it, then turned the tv off.

"Why you turn off the Tv?"