GO AWAY CHICA!

Hey Guys and Gurls manny24345 here bringing you another chapter thank you for 93 reads and also i have 2 followers now :D sooo thats all i can say now lets get on with that chapter :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   "Its 3am now i wonder what Chica is doing?" said Toy Bonnie. "Why don't you go check on her??" said Toy Freddy. "Ummmmmm ok" said Toy Bonnie walking to the security room.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (meanwhile in the security room)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      "GO AWAY CHICA!" said Mike looking at Toy Chica down the hall. No matter what Mike said Toy Chica kept on getting closer not even the mask help him. "I am so dead i am so dead i am so dead" repeated Mike scared to death. "Relax Mikey i'm not going to hurt you" giggled Toy Chica. "Then what are you going to do" said Mike shaking. When Mike looked at the time it was 5am he could actually do this. "I want to tell you something Mikey" said Toy Chica 10 inches away from Mike. "I Lik-" Toy Chica was cut off by the bell ringing meaning it was 6am. Mike got up and ran out the door, when Toy Chica turned around Toy Bonnie was right there. "oh hey bon-bon" said Toy Chica in a sad voice. "So how'd it go?" asked Toy Bonnie. "Not so good i didn't get to tell the security guard i liked him" said Toy Chica sadly while walking to the stage. When Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie went on stage bonnie ask Toy Freddy why he called him bon-bon earlier but Toy Freddy didn't reply at all then the door swung open and kids charged in the pizzeria meaning it was a new day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 That's all i have for this chapter i might make another one today but that depends if you guys want me to soooo thanks for 93 reads again and i will see you in the next chapter :)