Jeremy Fitzgerald

Toy Freddy's POV

It's been a 2 days since Toy Chica and Mike's breakup and Toy Chica has been taking it real hard. it was 11am and the Mr. Fazbear found a new security gaurd, i don't know what his name was and i don't even know what he looks like but Me, Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie waited patiently for the security gaurd. When security finally came it was..Jeremy!? I thought he quit his job years ago, why did he come back?

Jeremy Fitzgerald's POV

When i walked into the pizzeria the animatronics had a surprised look on there faces i knew they remembered me, they were my friends. "Hi guys" i said to them. they just waved at me, when i looked at Toy Chica her head was down. "Ummm what happened to Toy Chica" i asked them even though i knew why she had her head down (DUN DUN DUUUNNNN). "She had gone through a terrible break up" replied Toy Bonnie. "Oh" i said. "Jeremy may i ask why your back here?" asked Toy Freddy. "well since Mike quit his job i decided to come back since i was the only person Mr. Fazbear can trust" i said. "Oh" replied Toy Freddy. I went up to Toy Chica and lifted her head up she had oily tears going down her face. "It's okay Toy Chica no need to be sad" I said to Toy Chica. "B-But-" "shhhhhh it's okay" I said cutting of Toy Chica and planting a soft kiss to her lips. "W-wait you didn't come back just to make me be your girlfriend again..did you?" Asked Toy Chica suspiciously. "Of course not" I replied. "Well okay but don't try anything funny my heart still belongs Mikey" said Toy Chica. "But you don't have a heart" I corrected Toy Chica. "A ROBOT CAN DREAM JEREMY!" Yelled Toy Freddy. "Okay jeez" I replied.

The End.

JUST KIDDING!!!