Are you serious???

Hey Guys and Gurls manny24345 here bringing you ANOTHER Toy Chica x MIke Schmit chapter :) now before you say anything i know i said in the last chapter if we get 30 reads i will make another chapter..well guess what..I LIED!! :D i will probably just make a new chapter every once and a while soooooo now that's taking care of let's just get on with the story :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "HOW CAN YOU LIKE SOMEONE YOU JUST SAW!!" said Toy Bonnie with rage in his eyes. "i dunno it just happens" said Toy Chica looking down at the ground. "Chica you can not go out with that guy" said Toy Freddy blocking the raging bunny. "Why not?" whimpered Toy Chica. "Well...1st we are animatronics we can't have feelings 2nd it is our job to kill security guards AND 3RD..WHY WOULD YOU DATE A HUMAN!!" said Toy Freddy yelling at that last part. "well he is really brave after all he did say he was glad about working here" said Toy Chica. "I D-D-DON'T C-C-CARE YOU ARE N-NOT GOING AFTER H-H-HIM!!" said Toy Bonnie sobbing. Freddy then looked at Toy Bonnie and saw him crying he knew why he was crying. Freddy then sighed "i will give you 2 days to try to become friends with him and then make him your boyfriend or whatever but if you fail we kill him GOT IT??" Freddy said. "2 DAYS IS ALL I NEED" said Toy Chica running towards the security room. Freddy looked at the sobbing bunny and kneed down to his height. "Why are you crying?" said Toy Freddy to Toy Bonnie even though he already knew why he was crying. "C-Chica knew that i h-have always l-l-liked her and now she trys to go date a HUMAN"  said Toy Bonnie sobbing. "don't worry bon bon you will find love someday" said Toy Freddy standing up and walking away. Toy Bonnie looked at Toy Freddy as he walked away. "he has never called me bon bon"  said Toy Bonnie in his mind.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Ok Guys i think this is all i'm going to write today i might think about writing another one tommorrow. Also sorry if there is no POV i will make POV's in the next chapter :).