Birthday Girl Down

Start from the beginning

"I don't tell lies..."

"Do you feel pretty when you tell lies?"

"You said this wouldn't get weird..."

I removed the gloves and we turn to the machine and it was telling us that Henry's telling the truth.

"We believe you." I smile at him and Henry got excited.

"Really?" He beams, standing up.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean everyone will." I reason to the boy.

"So you felt my face for nothing?" Henry questions me.

"No, now we're gonna find the truth." Dad protests.

"But you three already know I didn't do it." Henry reasons.

"Yeah, but to know the full truth we've got to find out who did it." I tell them. "That's the key slice of truth we need to complete the entire truth pie."

Ari smiles. "Can we get some actual pie?"

"Yeah!" Henry agrees,

"I like the way you two think about pie." Dad comments.

"So now Dow e find out who really did change the ball speed from 2 to 11?" Henry questions.

"Easy. The girls are gonna dress up like foreign filmmakers and interview everyone who was on the roof when Debbie's face got smacked by the ball." Dad explains to us girls. I grin at this and Ari smirks at this.

"And then we eat pie." Henry adds.

"And then we eat pie." Dad and I repeat.

"Girls get ready? Bri you're the boss of your sister." Dad said, he whispered the last part so no one but me heard and I grinned at this.

So basically instead of Henry and Ray questioning the people it is going to be the girls. Is that okay with you guys comment below.

Third Persons POV

"Well, Bri and Ari..."

Ari and Bri finished the interviews and Charlotte being the smart girl she ism figured it out was them. 

 Brianna's POV 

It was the day after the interviews and we were trying to figure out who knocked Debbie off the roof.

"I was helping Debbie's mom make gift bags. I was nowhere near the ball machine." Charlotte finished explaining. 

"Do you think we can believe her?" Ari asks in her stupid German accent.

"Girl, it's just us here, you can drop the accent." I scold my sister, and she pouts.

"Play the selection from video four again." Dad instructs and Ari plays that part from the video.

"Video....Four!"