Birthday Girl Down

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah! I remember that, because I was there. You did that?" I chirp with a chuckle.

"No!" Henry exclaims. "Everyone just thinks it was me." 

"Henry..." Dad begins. "It's just you, me, Banana, and Aria here."

"So?" Henry shrugs.

"Why did you shoot Debbie in the face?" Ari asks him and me and Dad stare at Henry with a look.

Henry gets upset. "I didn't! Man, even you three don't believe me!"

"Do you want us to believe you?" I ask him finishing my piece of pizza, and so did Dad.

"Yeah."

"Can I feel your head with my truth fingers?" Dad questions and I grin.

"Sure you c— Feel my what with your what?" Henry questions with confusion and surprise.

Dad, Ari and I got out the equipment ended for his truth fingers. Dad has this machine so he can see if me and Ari did our chores or not, but this is another good use for it.

"Can I do this?" I ask Dad as he hands me his gloves that he was gonna use.

"Sure thing Banana." Dad said kissing my cheek.

Henry was in a chair and a large device with a screen was next to him.

"Is this gonna be weird?" Henry asks and I giggle.

"No." Ari waves him off, and my hands to reveal the gloves with wires attached to them with red and green bulbs on each fingers.

"Okay." I say, "Now I'm gonna dub my finger nodules all over your head and face." 

"So what would be weird to you three?" Henry asks and Dad, and Ari just chuckle lightly.

I swipe on the device to set up the finger nodules.

"See this blinky things read human brainwaves like a lie detector but way more sophisticated." I explain to Henry. 

"Whatever just do it." Henry sighs and Dad is finishing setting up the device so we can see if Henry is lying or not.

"All right, now...," I put my fingers on Henry's heads and Henry's eyes grow as they move around. "Think about Debbie's birthday party."

"Debbie's birthday party.... Henry repeats in a trance.

"One year ago!"

"One year ago..."

"When a ball knocked her off the roof!"

"When a ball knocked her off the roof..."

"Because you changed the ball speed from 2 to 11!"

"No I did not..."

Dad, Ari and I watch the machine and it was calculating Henry's brainwaves.

Stella came towards Dad and he picked her up and started petting her, and he purrs in his arms.

"Why do you tell lies?"