Chapter 17 : Trapped with the shield

sm 17: trapped with the shield

Serena pov

monday night raw was getting ready to kick off as the clock hit 8. lucky for me today I was stuck with my three crazy guys. yep im working with the shield today.

they dont have a match but we ( meaning the shield and I)  have a very important segment to film tonight. I had to say I was pretty excited for today.

I walked  down the mysterious quiet  hallway.   sure enought there room was down this hall.  I approched the door and knocked twice.  a few seconds later joe opened the door.

  with a smile on my face  I greeted joe with a simple hello. he replied with a "hey".Before I could go in joe said can you give me  five seconds" "sure.

joe turned his head toward the locker room and yell Serenas here are you ladies decent"? I giggled at what  joe as I heard two very loud yeses. joe steped aside allowing me to go into the locker room.

as I got in I saw Colby  on his phone. "hey Serena" colby said without looking up from his phone. I put my stuff in a cubby befor replying " hiya  Colby"

jon walked out and stopped.   "hi  Rena"  " hi johnny boy". as I continued to get ready  colby said" Rena, johnny boy?"  yea" were on a nickname bases I told Colby as I looked at jon.

" how come we dont have nicknames"? joe asked.  I turned my attention to joe and colby and thoight for a minute. a  few seconds later I came up wiyh the perfect nickmanes.

" superman and two-tones". both joe and colby looked at me  as if they were satisfied.  "so whats my nickname for me"? I asked. now the question was on Colby and joe.

" ill call you.... short stuff" said joe.  I laughed. " I am not short" I told joe not wanting to admit the truth. this caused joe to laugh.

I turned my attention to colby as he continued to think. a smirk came across his face.  "  I think ill call you Aubrey. " joe  jon and I turned and looked at Colby.  jon and joe were giving Colby a confused look while I gave him a shocked look " you cant call me by my middle name and how did you find out my middle name anyway he chuckled.  "  I did my research. 

9:00

the guys went to catering leaving me in the lockerroom all alone. I took in the piece and quiet as I was sitting on the couch catching up on my reading. as I was just at a good part of my book the door opened.  turning my attention away from the book I  turned around to find jon closing the door.

ever since jon and I's date ive tend to notice the little things jon does  like the way how he lookes at me  or the way how he stares at me when he thinks im not paying attention.   I think its really cute how he does all those things.

jon walked to his  cubby where  his belongings were and got something out of his bag. I turned my attention back to my book. I couldn't get past the next paragraph because I felt the couch  dip down.

I lookwd to see jon taking a seat next to me. jon turned on the tv and he watch eaw and how it was progressing so far. as I got back to my book I heard jon yawn.  and I felt his arm go behind me.

I giggled at jons attempt.  since he want to play like that I decided to play along. I yawn and slowly sunngled my way next to jon. I let my head rest on his shoulder as I continued to read my book. jon started to chuckle.

as I continued to snuggled with jon I felt jon start to play with my hair. this was actually perfect.  im guessing if you were looking at us right now you would think were a couple.

my thoughts were interrupt by joe and Colby coming in the locker room. "aww look at the love birds" said Colby as he walked over to us.I hid my blushing cheecks behind my book.

  colby took a seat next to jon and I while joe went to get ready. I had a whole other hour until the segment. 

10:30

the main event was on and it was finally time to shoot the segment.  I had changed into the clothes rhat I had last week.  both my hair and make-up was already done. we went to where the shield normally shoot the segments.

I was currently tied up in a chair. I wasn't tied to tight but it wasn't to  loose either.  as we watched Randy on raw the ref raised his hand in victory.  that was our key to start fliming.

*on screen*

"hey Randy" seth said as  a sinister smirk appred on his face. I could hear the crowd cheer as the three members of the shield were now on the tron.

"congratulations on your match you  great,  its to bad that you little girlfriend wasnt there to help you cheat your way to victory" he paused and looked down at me and looked back up at the camera. " speaking of your girlfriend shes  right here.

the camera then panned out to reveal myself tied up in a chair surrounded by the hounds. Dean then  brought the camera down as he came to my level.

" say hi to your little boyfriend Sabrina.  i tried to scoot away from dean but i couldn't.  dean turned and faced the camera. " you know Randy,  you should never have your girlfriend do your dirty work for you. dean looked at me and moved a strand of  hair from my face before he chuckled. " besides she's been a very good girl dean said as he caressed my cheek with his finger.

I jerked my head away as his finger came in contact with my cheek.  this caused dean to chuckle.  he put his finger under my chin making me turn my head to face him. his face was in one of his sinister smikes that showed his dimple.

"now Sabrina that's no way to behave." I gave him a angry look as dean look amused. " you know randy, she's a keeper and now that we have her he paused and chuckled before he looked back at me " I might just make her have to believe In the shield.  this made the crowd erupt in cheers.

seth got the camera from dean."  since you want to play with fire randy we decided to take matters into our own hands. so we decided that your little girlfriend will be staying with us for a while.

the crowd cheer as the camera showed roman. his normal gameface on and his serious attitude.  he looked un the camera and said.

believe that and
believe in the shield