Chapter 2

----------------------#######***********#########-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I don't own KHR. I only own my OC and any other aspects I might add. This is a fictional story and a safe community, so please feel free to share constructive advice and any ideas you might have.

----------------------#######***********#########-----------------------------------

Level: 1

Name: Tsunade Sawada

Titles: Heir of the Vongola Famiglia

(+50 rep with neutral and above.

200 FP every level up.

-100 with rep irritating and below.

ONLY APPLICABLE WITH THOSE WHO KNOW OF THE MAFIA)

Tuna-fishy

(-10 rep with everyone neutral and above

-50 rep with everyone irritating and below

ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE THAT HAVE HEARD IT)

Dame-Tsuna

(-70 rep with those that have heard.

does not apply with good friends and above.)

Money: 0

HP: 100/100

FP (Flame Power): 100/100

dexterity: 2 = -1

Strenght: 4 = 1

Speed: 7 = 4

Intelligence: 4 = 1

Wisdom: 6 = 3

Age: 10

Flame type: Sky (sealed)

(-3 to all stats

prevent the use of flame

prevent harmonization) 

As I was looking over my stats again, something caught my attention. Title only applicable to those WHO KNOW OF THE MAFIA. MAFIA And Flame power. Oh god, oh god. I am just going to ignore it. Nothing happened, and that is that. I have the worst luck. I am also sealed. I need to get rid of that seal. The problem is I don't know-how.

This is a chance to change my life for the better. I will avoid the Mafia. Get unsealed. Raise my rep, make a few good friends and then mary and be a stay-at-home wife. I will have two kids, a boy and a girl. I will not get involved with anything sketchy, and I will not even try to experiment with the Flame Power. I just want to have a normal and good life. Kami, if you are listening, please help me.  

As I was lamenting my life choices. I heard a ding, and an orange textbox appeared in front of me. 

Welcome to the game of life. The angel of the multiverse me, Leonardo, have looked at your pathetic life and entertaining future and decided to spice things up. Please enjoy your life and remember your life is not a game. You only have one. Oh, and bring some chaos if you have a chance. I do love giving Fate a headache. 

Close message Y/N

 Close the message, I think, a little stunned.

You have finished the tutorial. Enjoy your life.

----------------------#######***********#########-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I don't own KHR. I only own my OC and any other aspects I might add. This is a fictional story and a safe community, so please feel free to share constructive advice and any ideas you might have.

----------------------#######***********#########-----------------------------------