Tzuyu smiled at Jihyo and gave her stool to the older woman, "Here, I will get another stool."

Jihyo sat down as Tzuyu came back with another stool and sat down. The two of them started chatting as they ate. Jihyo asked if Tzuyu wanted to eat with everyone else, and Tzuyu replied that all of the alcohol at the bar makes it hard for her. Jihyo nodded in understanding and started talking about something that she had noticed during the morning service: the sudden closeness between Sana and Dahyun, and Mina and Chaeyoung. Tzuyu noticed the exact same thing as Jihyo as there was a weird tension in the air whenever Dahyun or Chaeyoung came into the kitchen. They discussed the many possibilities and were so engrossed in their conversation that they did not notice Momo approaching them.

"That's because they are dating," Momo suddenly said as she arrived behind Jihyo.

Jihyo and Tzuyu turned around in surprise and started choking on their food. Momo scrambled in a panic to get each of them a glass of water. They quickly downed the water and let out a sigh of relief. Momo refilled their glasses from a pitcher of water and gestured to them to continue to drink.

"I am so sorry for scaring you two like that," Momo apologized as she placed the pitcher in front of Jihyo and Tzuyu.

Jihyo shook her head, "No problem," she replied as she poured herself another glass of water, "You mentioned they were dating?"

Momo nodded her head, "Yep. Sana and Mina went on dates with Dahyun and Chaeyoung yesterday. They were all able to confess their love for each other and are now official."

Tzuyu smiled as she nodded approvingly, "Took Dahyun and Chaeyoung long enough."

Momo chuckled, "Honestly, it did. Although, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and I had to push them into going on a date in the first place."

"You three sound like cupids," Jihyo commented.

Momo shrugged her shoulder, "I guess you could call it that. I prefer calling it 'kicking my friends in the butts to finally confess their feelings for their crushes', but that's a bit of a long title."

Tzuyu giggled in response, "I like the name, but, yeah, it's a bit long. How about 'making your friends less wusses'?"

Momo started laughing, "That's so savage!"

Jihyo could not help but smile widely upon hearing Tzuyu's giggle. It was an angelic sound to her ears, and she could not help but want to hear it again and again. Of course, all of this happened subconsciously without Jihyo realizing. The only thing that Jihyo was able to perceive was that Tzuyu had a savage side to her.

Momo noticed the smile on Jihyo's face and was a bit surprised. She had never seen Jihyo ever smiling like this before. She slowly backed out of the conversation to observe Jihyo and Tzuyu interacting. Her findings were quite interesting as Jihyo seemed to shine while talking to Tzuyu. Jihyo always had a dark aura surrounding her before Tzuyu came into her life. Momo's intuition told her that it might be time to do a second round of playing cupid.

Momo excused herself to allow for Jihyo and Tzuyu to continue eating lunch and talking with each other. She went back to everyone else and sat down with a rather serious expression. Jeongyeon was the first to notice and asked if something was wrong. Momo told everyone to gather closer to her. Everyone obliged, a bit concerned that something serious had happened. Momo divulged everything that she witnessed moments ago.

"Seriously, Momo?!" Sana complained as everyone moved away from Momo, "You scared us there! We thought it was something serious!"

"It is serious!" Momo retorted with an offended look on her face, "Think about it. Jihyo has never, NEVER been all smiles around us. She rejected all interactions with us beyond work related things and then suddenly wants to interact with us? We of course accepted her but soon found out that Tzuyu had entered her life. Now, her personality is like a 180-degree flip. You can't tell me that there isn't something going on here."

Nayeon nodded her head in understanding as she caressed her chin, "I kind of agree with Momo here. Tzuyu entering Jihyo's life has definitely changed Jihyo for the better."

"I agree too," Jeongyeon chimed in, "But I don't know if it is like what you are trying to imply, Momo. I think it is too early to make any conclusions."

"I don't think we should get in their business. Whatever is happening seems to be only between the two of them. If they come to any of us to talk about it then sure, we can talk about it," Mina inputted her two cents into the conversation.

"I agree with Mina-unnie," Dahyun chimed in, "Tzuyu has definitely changed since meeting Jihyo-unnie. She was willing to take on a job when she was too scared to when she was still living with me and Chaeyoung. Tzuyu changing for the better is all that matters to me. Her personal dealings with others are not my concern until it is made public or could potentially harm her."

Chaeyoung nodded her head in agreement, "If anything, prying our way into their business could do more harm than good. Even with good intentions, bad things can happen."

"Alright, then can we all agree that we will at least look out for them?" Momo asked, gaining nods of agreements before smiling, "Perfect! So, like I was saying before I went to check on them. The reason why I love jokbal so much..."

---TWICE---

A/N: Hello everyone! I am back with another update! It seems like Jihyo and Tzuyu have something going on between the two of them. I wonder if they even realize what their relationship looks like to a third party. Anyways, until next time, thank you for the support!

P.S. If I write another fanfic, which ship should I write about?