ƬĤƐ Ƈ♡ИFƐSSĪ♡И ƬŔƐƐ

Start from the beginning

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

"I think...that means he likes them Nene-chan!" Aoi said sparkle and flower surrounding "I knew it! You think so too!? my friend doesn't think so tho..." Yashiro said now what was happening well Yashiro told Aoi about Hanako behavior with Ren of course keeping the name anonymous while Ren tries to stop Yashiro from telling Aoi witch fail and now he was a flushing mess.

"If he kissed them outta nowhere, that's the only explanation!" Aoi commented "Not only that he would always tell them to get (f/f) together, when they get sad he's always there to make them smile and he would always try to go on a date with them," Yashiro said making Aoi more excited "aw that so cute What's he's like?" Aoi asks making Yashiro thought about them giving them a glance at Ren. ' I can't tell her that they are ghosts, so... ' Yashiro thought "well he would always try to go on a date with them, not only that he's very protective of them I could even say a bit clingy to them" Yashiro said while Ren was already dying even tho he's already dead.

"He definitely loves them and they would make a cute couple!" Aoi said smiling making Ren die more "You really think so I always tell my friend but they would always dodge the question or even me mentioning his name." Yashiro said giving a glance to Ren who was shaking his head from side to side "But...why don't you tell your friend to date him already and just try it out?" Aoi said looking at Yashiro's eyes "What!" Ren said but Aoi didn't hear her for he was a ghost. "you know it all about the experience and maybe as they date more he'll begging to like him more anyway, you should tell your friend to be emotionally prepared. at this rate they going, he's sure to confess soon!" Aoi said making Ren look at Yashiro's friend in shock.

Yashiro glance at Ren smirking "Don't worry I'll tell them but who know they probably already know" Ren swears he saw Yashiro wink at him "know that I think about it if they go to this school why not recommend that guy to confess to them under the confession tree?" Aoi said making Ren and Nene confuses "Confession tree?" they ask "yeah see?" Aoi walks to the window pointing to the tree outside "Over there, the confession tree, They say the god of romance grew that tree...and any couple who confesses their love under it will be bound together in love." Aoi explains "What a cliche..." Yashiro said while Ren was looking at the tree confuse 'Where did the tree come from I never heard about this confession tree before?' Ren thought looking at the tree.

Yashiro too confused about where did the tree come from " Loo! somebody's there!" Aoi point to the tree "No way!" Yashiro leans looking at the three there they saw Akane Aoi from class 1-A. Akane's hair and eyes are both reddish-brown. he wears the standard Kamome Academy high school uniform, with a vest over his shirt. he also wears a green and white Student Union armband over his left sleeve, which he keeps held in place with a safety pin and a pair of rectangular glasses. He was by the confession tree "Ao-chan. I..." he said wish made Yashiro turn to her friend confuse "Um...?"

"I love you! please go out with me!!!" he shouted hand stretches out "...oh. sure why no? whatever." it was Lemon Yamabuki who said from the same class. Lemon has yellow eyes and blond spiky hair, which he keeps up with a black headband with yellow circles. Instead of wearing the uniform, he wears a baseball shirt, saying "LEMON", with a picture of a lemon printed in front and on the two sleeves. He wears black pants, which he keeps cuffed, and black ankle socks. He also has earrings and wears two bracelets (red and green) on his right arm.

This only made the three-person who were looking at them confuse "Take this seriously" ignoring them Aoi turns to Yashiro "Guess he was practicing." Aoi said "Y-yeah..." Yashiro sweatdrop 'Popular girl...'. "Those two aside...Haven't you noticed all the new couples in our class?" Aoi whispers to Yashiro "Now that you mention it, yeah..." Yashiro said "Almost all of them are couples who successfully confessed their love under that tree!" Aoi said.