30

• • •

• • •

     "So, you're telling me, that Johnny came over on Christmas and nothing happened?" I rolled my eyes with a smile, hoping that it was at least a little convincing and looked back at Ali while putting my Chemistry book back into my locker. 

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"But, honestly Elle, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but come on! You and Johnny are like... like the superglue to your relationship and even though you're broken up, he comes over and nothing happens? Come on." She says, clearly unconvinced as I shut my locker. 

"Ali, you can't look me in the eye and tell me that in one of your breaks, he didn't come over and something more happened." I raised an eyebrow at her as she opened her mouth to protest and then stopped as she began to rethink. "That's what I thought," I smirked.

We began to walk to our next class, "But come on, Noe. I know you and Johnny more than you two know each other. You can't tell me that nothing happened after that talk." She raised her eyebrows.

Okay, so maybe I didn't tell her everything. But in my defense, she doesn't need to know about that kiss and the thing that happened after. For one thing, why would I tell her something as personal as that? And two, everyone believes that we're broken up and haven't made up. We'd like to keep it that way. But Ali, Daniel, and Mister Miyagi are the only ones who know otherwise. 

"Sorry to disappoint you, Als, but that's all that happened." 

She narrowed her eyes, "There's more and you're just not telling me." 

"No there isn't!" I protested.

"There is! But I respect you wanting to keep the dirty details to yourself, that I don't wanna know." 

"Ali! Shut up!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening. 

"What are we talking about, ladies?" Daniel asked, coming up in between Ali and me.

"Nothing!" I said quickly. 

"Nothing at all," Ali smirked. 

When we got to my first class, I bid Ali and Daniel goodbye and took a deep breath before opening the door and walking in. I found Johnny in our usual seat, flipping through the textbook. I sat by him, trying to ignore the fluttering in my stomach and the rapid beat of my heart. 

"How was break?" He asked with a small smirk without meeting my eye.

"Johnny, stop," I said warningly, feeling myself grow warm. 

"Mine was great." He smirked, now looking up at me. 

"That's good to know," I replied. 

Throughout the class, he leaned back in his seat and played with his pencil. As I wrote down notes, I felt a warm hand on my thigh. His thumb rubbed my leg in a circular motion. I slapped his hand away, only for it not to move. "Don't deny it, you like it." He muttered, hiding it with a sigh.

"Johnny, we're in class. Now stop." I told him. 

"I'm not doing anything, Elle." He said, not bothering to hide his smirk. 

When class ended, I packed away my things and let out a long sigh. Johnny grabbed his book, "See you in English." He said simply before walking out. 

What a freaking tease.

• • •

A/N:

HI OMG HI HI

IM LIKE SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ON THIS CHAPTER. I REALLY AM. I BLAME IT COMPLETELY ON WRITER'S BLOCK AND MYSELF BECAUSE OF ME PUTTING THIS OFF AND YEAH.

also, 23K IS A LOT OF READS, WHAT THE HECK

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx