let me in

It was another day of school for bakugou, ignoring everyone that came up to talk to him. But then he saw that red-head again. That same damn red-head with shitty hair and sharp teeth. He never really cared about him though. To him, his soulmate was just another annoyance. He can't let his feelings get the best of him. Especially if things get dangerous. Besides, he knew he's strong enough to take care of himself. But he didn't want to risk it. He distanced himself for safety. To him, it was better for both of them. But he never did understand why he always came up to him. He doesn't need him anyone. He's better off alone.

Kiri saw the temperamental blonde enter the room, and smiled. He never understood why his soulmate was so distant to him, but he always brushed if off. After all, he was that way to everyone, so he tried not to take it to heart.

But he always ended up feeling slightly hurt. Like he knew he wasn't supposed to, but it hurt him a little more every day. To him today was no different. His temperamental soulmate entered the room, and he waves him over, just to be ignored by him. He goes up to him and tries to talk to him. "Morning bakugou! How are you today?" 

"I'm fine shitty hair."

"I've told you this a hundred times, my name is kirishima! And my hair's not that different from yours." He felt the slight pain creep into his heart. He kept on trying until class started, getting shut down by bakugou every time he tried to start up conversation, other than a few dry Reponses, or the occasional grunt or hum in response. He sighed and went to his seat.

After classes kirishima went up to bakugou. "Hey man, want to eat lunch together?" He asked, trying to be close to his soulmate.

"No, go away shitty hair." He said walking off  to the cafeteria. when he was out of earshot kiri said something only loud enough for himself to hear.

"Why wont you let me in?"