⊱┊ 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇 ┊𝟏.

꒰┊ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 ┊꒱

▌𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 is manipulative

▌he's really controlling, he will find all kinds of ways to prevent you from doing things he doesn't like.

▌he will also guilt trip you if you decided to fight back.

▌he will slowly drive you away from your friends, and will make you spend time and gave all of your attention to him.

▌eventually Joseph would threaten you friends and told them to stay away from you... or things would get dirty.

▌most of the time he will carve your attention but of course he has to spend time with Suzi and Holly to avoid suspicion, much to his dismay.

▌as goofy as he can be, when he is really angry, it's scary.

▌as for punishment, he would not hesitate to punish you if you went too far. but he would not punish you for hanging out with you friends, he knows it's not your fault...

▌Joseph is a bright person so he likes to annoy you every time he can. the annoyance you got from that is not much, you prefer to ignore him most of the time. but you ignoring him, just made him carve your attention more.

▌Joseph will have an angry look on his face every time you talked someone besides him. we all know that he is an attention seeker, and he really carves your attention.

▌Joseph would control you all he wants, but he prefers to lay low.. for now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

i was just relaxing in my room doing my homework, as a 7 year old i'm sort of ' different ' from other male 7 year olds. i prefer to stay put and read than socializing with other people, male or female.

because i read and play games to much i must wear glasses, mom said the glasses look cute on me, Holly also said that i look adorable with it. meanwhile dad just squeezed my cheeks together, babbling on how cute his son is.

finishing the last question i then close my book and put it aside. finally i could get some sleep...

" [ Y/N ] ! me and Holly will go out to for a bit, take care of your father okay ? " mom said to me, coming in my room and giving me a kiss on the head. it's funny how she told me to take care of him instead of the other way around.

not even a minute later after they left, dad came in, barging in my room holding a bunch of comics. " [ Y/N ] !! father son bonding time ! ".

this is the only thing that i bear with him, just the both of us reading in silence, but still everything he does, it always involved him being just generally loud. he will have exaggerating reactions.

sitting down on the couch in the living room reading is calming, analyzing every sentence when it comes to heavy subjected books, but for comics it's a bit different. comics are both drawings and words, so for me, i need to analyze both drawings and words.

as for dad, he does love comics, but at this moment he isin't focusing on the comic. every now and then he would look up from his comic looking at my direction. why is he looking my way ? do i have something on my face ?.

" do i have something on my face ? " i finally asked him, looking up from the comic that i was reading. i caught him looking my way again.

" what- ? NO... no there's nothing on your face... is it wrong to admire your son's perfect sculpted face ? ".

i looked at him weirdly, weirded out by his statement. he just gave me a smile and continued reading his comic.

he's been extra clingy since the start of this week, why so ? i have to cancel many hangouts with my friends because of this. every time i want to go out he would bring out every reason to stay at home. if i still want to go out he will be all whiny and sad.

" hm... yeah sure ".

" what ?! aw come on, you inherited my handsome face and Suzi's beauty ! mixed that together and you have this beauty ! ".

it's funny how mom, dad and Holly are bright and loud people and i'm just sitting there... reading..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Suzi isin't completely blind to all of this. she noticed that Joseph spend way more time trying to get your attention. she would notice the way Joseph would brushed her off and went on his way to find you. she noticed that he would keep you away from your friends and keep you to himself.

but she was glad that he still spends time with Holly. she, being the younger sister would look up to her older brother and admire him. she found it cute when Holly would follow you around with stars in her eyes and ask you many questions about the book that you're reading.

you answered all her questions happily, not just because of the book she's asking about. just the way she smiles and glimmered at such a simple book made you also smiled.

as much as she wanted to confront him about it, she was too scared that he will get mad at her.

so she kept silent.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

━ 𝙭𝙚𝙣

━ 𝙭𝙚𝙣.