Little Jieun nodded and her mother smiled.

"Your enemy will think that your weak and will take that as an advantage."

Jieun grew up with her mother always telling her not to look weak and always fight.
Was Mrs.Choi training her daughter without her knowing?
Did Mrs.Choi even realised it herself?

———————————————————
Jieuns POV

I woke up feeling still tired the sun shined through the small and only window.

I felt kinda proud because I didn't cry and after my dream I began to think about my past.

You could say my mom wanted to train me mentally for the bad future.
But she didn't even know what bad future.

In school some kids didn't want to play with me cause they thought I looked mean.My mom told me not to smile too much and look intimidating to others.

That's why I didn't have many friends but the ones I had were really good friends and they loved me for who I am or was.

I smiled at some funny memories I made with my friends back then.
Somehow we lost contact and didn't see each other anymore.

I hope I'll see them someday again...but not when I'm stuck here all my life.

After I don't know how many hours the door opened and Jeongin walked it with a tray of food.

He placed it in front of me without another word,he was about to leave the room when I called him.

"Wait!"Jeongin didn't turn around, he just waited for me to say something.

"Aren't you gonna talk to me ask and me why I did this all?"

'Did this sound selfish?i don't know?'

He sighed and finally turned around to face me.

"We discussed not to talk you since you're a traitor.
But if you want to know how I think about this situation then I'll tell you,
I don't want to believe you really did that.

I'm disappointed if it's really true what Felix said.I know you both don't have a good relationship but why would he do this all...so it must be you."

"I know this is weird but I really didn't try to escape,I guess Felix just hates me....very much."

"So you're saying that it was Felix who sat this all up."I nodded my head hoping that he'll believe me.

"actually there's a high chance that he would do that.he's pretty ruthless to people he doesn't like."

"So does that mean you believe me?"
Jeongin looked like he was thinking then he nodded, I jumped and give him a tight hug.

"Thank you so much!"

"Ahh I can't breath."He said and I released from the hug.

"I have to go now the members will wonder why i take so long."

"Yeah bye then."