Does Amu have a love life????

It was lunch in the famous school of seiyo high. When a annoying girl name saaya want to embarrass Amu in front of the class about her new boyfriend.

" listen up class I have a boyfriend who is 3 years older than me and his name is Kai and his 19. Unlike Amu I have a boyfriend, now Amu did u ever had a boyfriend in your life." Saaya ask the cool and spicy Amu

This Question caught the class attention.

"Saaya why do you want to know about my love life we all know that yours the one that's a fake" Amu said in her cool and spicy attitude.

"Why you......... Look this is a picture of MY boyfriend. Isn't he cute, better than you could ever do.!"

"You want to know about my love life, fine I'll tell you about it." Amu walked in front of the class to begin the story of IKUTO!!!!!

"Ok than...... Let's see..... It all started in grade school when I was 11 I met a boy named ikuto he was 17 years old. We first met because of something that you guys should not know about yet, anyways after the meeting we will also met up somewhere, we will fight and he will make pervert comments to me. After two years of knowing each other he confessed his love to me. I found out that the only reason he told me he loves me was because he was leaving to go find his dad. But when I turned 16 he came back." Amu said for the first time in a sweet loving tone.

The class was shock to know that Amu had an older guy confess to her when she was only 13 years old and he was 19. But sadly saaya did not buy the story like the rest of the class did.

" You said that he came back right?? Than why don't you call him and ask him to visit his beloved Amu at school?? That's if he's real." Saaya said in a mocking voice.

"Sure why not" Amu got her phone out and called ikuto. The class went silent and Amu put the phone on speaker. When the phone stop ringing a Husky voice was Heard. "Yo strawberry, you miss me?" The class was shock once again. " sh....shut up... That's not the reason I called you, y..you neko!!!!!! Amu said to the phone. "But Amu do you really hate me that much I thought you liked it when I kiss you.? Ikuto said. " where r u right now??? I have a favor to ask you???." " I'am in your room wait for you to get home from school so I can have you all to my self." " how did you get on my room??? By the way I want you to came to my class to met my classmate. Some stupid girl wants to know if I have a love life, so can you come I really do miss you."
" 1) you don't call me a neko for nothing, I can sneak in your room anytime I want. 2) sure I want to meet your class I thought you'll never ask! Be there in five, love you" Amu then hanged up the phone and the class waited for Ikuto to come.

Saaya still did not believe that. After five minutes had past Ikuto did not show up. " Amu this 'Ikuto' in not real it's been 10 minutes and his not here."

After saaya made her comment a knock can be heard at window and it was..................

To be continued

Chapter two will be up soon and thanks for reading my story's!!!!!!!!