Beginning 2

Mr. Phills had left me with his driver who was really friendly. Apparently he had an errand to attend to. The teenage looking boy in the drrivers seat turned around to look at me." Hello, im Brandon, and you are?" he smiled politely " um... I'm Zeka" He had really nice features i mean vampires have nice featured but he was.... wow... "Interesting name ...Zeka." he turned around and get the car started. This is it, the starting of a new hell is soon to come. On the way Brandom and i chatted for a bit "so how long have you been the Phills driver?" i questioned i noticed that he tensed. " A while" he said simply almost above a whisper. " How long is a while?" i stared at the back of his head. He looked at me through the small mirror and smiled and said " a while..."

Hmph why wouldnt he tell me? is it that its been a very long time? or does he and the family have some kind of past he doesnt want me to know about? I sighed sinking into my seat. After a few minutes we drove up to the huge and i mean huge house it looked like one those long time ago houses when they had those televisons who only played in black and white. Brandon with his vampire speed he open the door and i got out and stared at the ancent brick infront me. A man and woman came out of the velvet brick structure and walked up to me one of them was the monster that bought me. I guess he's done with his errands that was fast. Mr. Phill finally took a chance to examine me. He looked at me from top to bottom circling me rubbing his barb. He stopped infront of me and and streched out his hand and waited for me to shakes it. I was hesistant at first but slowly streched out my hand.

Wrong move... he slapped me hard on the face causing me to stubble back. No doubt my cheeks were the brightest shade of red. " rule nuumber one never treat us vampires like one of you pity scum friends" he spat. great first day and im already being abused. A wicked smile spreed across his lips and i wish i could just go and smack it off his face. But we all know how this will end. "Now rule two, you will address everyone in this house especially me as master, thirdly i'll expect you to do all your chores on time you will be presented with a list in the morning so i suggest you get some rest." with that he stormed off. "Come on, i'll show you your room." Brandon held my hand his cold hands sent chills down my spin making all hairs stand on end. 

I followed him up to my room taking in the boring plain cream walls and dresser to store my stuff..if i had stuff. " There's a bathroom in the back and some clothes in the draw if you want. I faked smiled "thanks" "no problem, welp i'll be gone...good luck" he hugged me...i hugged back surprised. He left leaving me here. I flopped down on my bed and burst into tears. How am i gonna survive here?