Part 2

Kyle P.O.V 

"I swear to god, this bitch-" I grumble, looking out of the front window with my coffee in my hand. Eric was in the front garden planting some flowers and the bitch from next-door came over and started pawing all over him again! I'm going to slit a bitches throat!

Eric looked up and saw me. He had been trying to share her off for about five minutes now and he was clearly uncomfortable. The bitch was pretty obvious yesterday that she was scared of me, so Eric sent me a pleading look, telling me to come and deal with her.

Sighing, I stood up, walking to the front door in my red crop top jumper and black jeans with my converse, and swung the door open and walked down the steps and stood in front of them both. "Hey Honey, how are you getting on with the flowers?" I handed him my coffee. He has his own cup, but she doesn't know that, so I acted like I made it for him. He clearly knew what I was doing.

"I'm basically done now, thanks for the coffee baby. I'm tired as hell." He said, standing up and kissing me on my forehead. Judy was clearly shocked that he was still in love with me after seeing her. Bitch was obviously wearing a corset. No one could be that thin. 

Just as I was about to say something about it, her husband walked out of the house and to his car, she quickly ran up to him to say goodbye. While she was distracted, I grabbed Eric's hand and pulled him into the house again. "God that was painful" I groaned. 

"You're telling me. I've had to deal with her for the last half an hour!" Eric cried and flopped down onto the sofa. I took his hand again and pulled him up, causing him to groan.

"Come on baby, if she's annoyed you that much, I know how to get your mind off of her," I whispered seductively into his ear, before nipping at his exposed collarbone, pulling his up the stairs. 

He tripped after me, putting his hand on my waist, kissing me as we walked up the stairs. 

Third P.O.V

Soon enough, Kyle was thrown onto the bed, Eric hovering above him, biting at his neck, before ripping off Kyle's shirt, growling. "God, you know just what to do to make me feel better, princess~" 

Kyle moaned at the bite and whimpered at Eric's words, tugging at his shirt, whining. Eric quickly took the hint and yanked his shirt over his head, while pulling off Kyle's pants and boxers in one pull. Kyle squirmed at the feeling of Eric's fingertips brushing against his ribs.

Eric grabbed some lube from the bedside drawers, clicking up three of his fingers before slipping one inside of Kyle's entrance slowly. "Fuck! Come on Eric! I can take more than that, you know I can!" Kyle whined.

Eric just chuckled, slipping the other two in at the same time. Kyle moaned out, loudly. "Is that what you wanted baby? You want daddy to wreck you?" Eric whispered, biting into Kyle's neck again. 

"YES!" Kyle yelled, throwing his head back. Eric started thrusting his fingers in and out extremely fast and twisting and scissoring them, purposefully ignoring Kyle's prostate. "Please! Daddy please!" 

eric pulled his fingers out and tilted his head towards Kyle. "You want me to wear a condom or not?" He asks. 

"I don't care! Just come on!" Kyle whines, grabbing at the back of Eric's neck, pulling him closer again. 

"No. You have to give me an answer. I can't do this unless you answer me properly." Eric states as a fact, pulling back away. 

"OK OK! NO! DON'T WEAR ONE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY-" Kyle was cut off halfway through his rant as Eric slammed himself inside, without any lube. He instantly started pounding inside of Kyle, not caring about hurting him at the minute. "AHH! FUCK! DADDY! YOU COULD HAVE FUCKING WARNED ME!" Kyle broke off with a scream.