Part Thirty-Two: Rose Rings & Red Wrists

Start from the beginning

"Please let me have you." He whispered out, already so desperate it almost alarmed him. You looked so beautiful and the red lace on your body was making his hands irate at how much he needed to touch you.

"Get on the bed." You ordered, moving away from him and gesturing to the white linens.

Harry wasn't sure what you were up to but was too hopeful to stop you from this game you were playing out. He sat back on the bed and looked at you expectantly.

"On your back."

With a soft sigh, he did what you told him, watching as you brought the lounging chair in your room closer to the side of your bed, angling it towards him.

"Do you like what I'm wearing?" You asked, running your delicate fingers down your curves, pinching the thin strap of the panties at your hip, and making it snap.

"Very much." Harry couldn't fucking breathe, so turned on and needing you so bad while you stood and teased him.

You leaned over him, letting your lips brush his while his hands came up, and feathered the straps of your bra down your shoulders.

"Would you like to take it off me?"

"You know I would."

"That's a shame." You tutted, pulling away and sitting on the chair. "Stay there." You bit out when he tried to sit up.

Harry glared, staying on his back and trying very hard not to pull you over to him and rip those red fucking panties before you even had a chance to protest. He stared at you from under his brow, his fists clenching.

"Careful, baby girl... I haven't had you in a long time. The more you tease me the harder I'll fuck you."

You tried to conceal how his words got to you, trying to appear nonchalant and unphased. Harry cursed when your hands encased your breasts, covered in red lace, you squeezed them with a soft moan that prickled every hair on his body.

He was still fully clothed, his t-shirt becoming too hot and his jeans too tight but he knew he had to wait for your approval.

When your hands slid down the plane of your stomach and ghosted between your thighs, he swore he saw a red flash behind his eyelids, the same hue of your lingerie.

Red hot cherry arousal.

You whimpered when your fingers found your sensitivity over your lace panties, spreading your legs so he could see what you were doing to yourself. Rubbing in small circles while your hips rolled up to meet your fingers.

"I need to touch you." He informed, sitting up but your foot met his chest and pushed him back down.

"Not yet, Harry. Not until I let you."

"Baby, please. You know I'll fuck you so good."

"I'm doing a pretty good job myself." You gasped, moving your fingers quicker against your heat while Harry was losing his mind.

You let out a loud moan as you slipped your fingers into your panties, feeling how sensitive and excited you were.

You took two fingers and sunk them in deep, your eyes lulling in pleasure but they didn't leave him. He let out a low whine at the sight of you, your concealed hand in the place where he wanted to be so fucking desperately.

"Fuck, I can hear how wet you are." He groaned.

"I'm so close." You cried out, careening forward while your legs started to shake, feeling the warmth swirl in your lower belly.