𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃 𝙃𝙄𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎

" Moon is put on a nine month hiatus from group activities "

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

Nearly a year into her marriage and Moon had not been feeling like herself lately.

If it wasn't her sudden sickness, it was her sudden mood swings. If it wasn't that, it was her sudden decline to certain foods she would normally love to eat.

And because she had always been paranoid with her health, Moon got herself tested a week ago at the doctors.

She didn't want to get sick, seeing as she has things to do. Like EXO activities, GOLDEN activities and working on her solo album.

She couldn't afford to stop everything now. No matter how much she wants to rest, her pride wouldn't let her. A thing she hated about herself.

So here she was, in the doctor's office, impatiently waiting with Iris .

She would've called her mom to come with her but Cho-hee was currently overseas on business. And she didn't want to mess with that.

"When is he coming back?" Moon said with an attitude, her leg nervously bouncing up and down as she folded her arms. "What is taking so long?!"

"Someone is turning into Demon Moon." Iris teased as she peered at her from her magazine.

Whenever Moon was nervous or scared or even stressed out, she would turn into a major bitch.

Which was affectionately named "Demon Moon" by the girls of GOLDEN.

Moon shot her a glare before rolling her eyes. "Get serious, unnie! I have so much to do and not enough time to do it....I just don't want to let anyone down."

Iris looked to her Moon nervously bitting her lip.

Moonbyul had always been that type of person that hated leaving things unfinished. But she knew if her health was in danger, she would sit down for a while.

"Calm down, Moomoo." Iris said. "I'm sure it's nothing huge. In fact, maybe you need to relax some. You and Taemin can finally work on that family you two want so badly."

Moon and Taemin had talked about having a family for a while now and yet they never really had time to continue to try so she smiled softly at her words. She had often thought about what it would be like to have a little baby.

A family of her own with her husband. It was something she had wanted for a while now.

"Ah! Moonbyul~!" Her doctor said, walking in. "Sorry for the long wait, we were having trouble in the ER."

"Give it to me straight, Doctor Han." Moonbyul sighed out. "Is there anything wrong with me?"

"I wouldn't say anything wrong." He mumbled, looking through her papers. "In fact, I'm going to have to advise you to take a nine month hiatus from stage activities."

"N-Nine months?!" Moon and Iris both exclaimed in shock.

"D-Doctor Han, I can't do that! I have an album to work on, I still have performances to do with GOLDEN, we have a live concert to do soon and i-"

"Well, of course, you are able to do your live concert," Doctor Han chuckled out. "But right after, you have to take the hiatus because it's not good for the baby if you keep pushing yourself to do fast moving activities."

Moon sighed in relief. Good. She can still do the live concert and all she had to do was.....Wait....WHAT?!

  "Did you just say baby?!"

Iris, who had heard him the first time, was currently covering her gaped mouth as she slowly smiled.

Doctor Han gave her the paper, who held her test results. "Congratulations, Moonbyul. You are one month pregnant as of today."

Moon took the paper slowly as she scanned it with watering eyes. She couldn't react fast enough but the look on her face was enough for Doctor Han and Iris to know what she was feeling.

She was feeling happy but concerned. Would she be a good mother? Would her child like her? What was she going to do now?

How would Taemin feel about this? SHINee just reunited and are working on a full album. She didn't want to mess that up for him.

But as the negative thoughts seeped in, more positivity waved over her.

She was going to be a mother! Like an actual mother!

And she was determined to be the best mother in the world.

"Oh my god..." Moon blurted out in a breathy tone as she felt tears fall from her eyes. "....I'm going to be a mother....oh my god...."

Iris felt herself tear up as she hugged her. "And you are going to be the best mother."

Moon, feeling herself cry even more, hugged Iris back as she covered her sob with one hand.

The fact that she was going to be a mom was still an unreal feeling but it was a warm feeling, nonetheless.

Jisoo, Mi Sun and Sunmi is going to flip the hel out.

Screw that, EXO was going to flip the hell out.

Even better, Taemin is going to scream so loud, all of the world will be able to hear him.