Chapter 13: Sona knows

Start from the beginning

Aika: "Hey Y/n. What's with you? You look so down right now."

Y/n: "None of your business. it's something personal."

Aika: "Hey, I was just asking. By the way, where's Asia?"

Y/n: "She's in the clubhouse with the others."

Then on que, Asia, Irina and Xenovia walk in the class and head to their seats.

Y/n: "Asia, where's Ruby and the others?"

Asia: "They're at the clubhouse with Azazel-sensei and President."

Xenovia: "Y/n. What would you do if that Tyrian guy attack again?"

Y/n: "Then I'll face him again. And this time, it'll be different."

Xenovia: "Are you sure that you can handle him? Especially without any weapons?"

Y/n: "That's my Father's order. I can't complain about it now. I'm gonna have to fight him with my fist."

=ORC CLUBROOM=

Azazel: "So only few people can use magic on your world but all of you have this power called Semblance?"

Qrow: "Yeah. It's a random ability that's connected to our soul."

Rias: "And this aura is connected to your soul too? And it helps you recover as well?"

Blake: "That's right. But if our Aura went down to zero, then we're vulnerable of being killed on the spot."

Sona: "Interesting...."

Azazel: "Hey blondy, you've been staring out the window lately, see something?"

They all look at Yang and saw her still staring at the window, not paying any attention.

Ruby: "Yang?"

She walk towards her and puts her hand over her shoulder to get her attention.

Yang: "Oh, what is it?"

Blake: "You've been spacing out ever since this morning. Is something wrong?"

Yang: "O-Oh it's nothing. I-I just, probably forgot something back home."

Weiss: "Is it your Bumblebee again?"

Yang: "No, that's not it. Just, whatever, it's not important right now."

Jaune: "So, how are we going to find Tyrian?"

Qrow: "It'll be hard to find him. With his new power, he can probably blend in anywhere and make more Grimm. If he can easily take on Y/n then we need to work together to stop him."

Ren: "Then we need to make a plan first."

Ruby: "Uncle Qrow, do you his Semblance?"

Qrow: "From what I remember, it poison. If his hand glow violet and touched you, then he applied the poison to you."

Rias: "So his new power increased his poison to N/n?"

Qrow: "Something like that."

Rias: "So anyway, we still got class. You guys can stay here until lunch. Feel free to read some of the books."

She grab her bag and walk out of the clubroom with her Peerage.

Azazel: "I gotta go too. It'll be a drag if Rossweiss keeps barking on me on the Teacher's Lounge."