Chapter 13: Sona knows

Start from the beginning

Kratos: "You cannot always rely on weapons. Improvise and Adapt."

The Spartan is bashing his spear on to his shield, provoking Blake. The Spartan charge at her, trying to bash her with his shield, but Blake used her Semblance to dodge it, as well as get behind the Spartan.

She throw her wire to the Spartan's arm, trying to pull him down but to her surprise, she didn't expect that the Spartan's strength and instead, he pulled her weapon, leaving her un-armed.

Kratos: "How will you face him without any weapons?"

Then blue flame appeared on her hands as well on her eyes. She charge at the Spartan, going for a punch in the shield, breaking it.

She then grab the Spartan by the Armor, and knee him on the head, breaking his helmet. She wasn't done yet. She pick up the Spartan with one hand and punch him in the chest with her fist going through.

The Spartan disappeared and Blake still has the Power of Hope with her. Kratos approach her but Blake was going to punch him, but he was able to catch her fist.

Kratos: "Anger can be a weapon. If you know how to control it, use it. You clearly cannot."

He lightly chop her on the neck, making her fall unconscious. He put her down on the floor and the door opened and he saw Yang.

Yang: "Blake!"

She got her Gauntlets ready and went to charge at Kratos. She tried to punch him but Kratos only swatting her fist away. She used her Semblance to empower her attack but it's useless because she can't even hit him so she did it anyway.

Kratos: "Your motivation to protect others is admirable. But your anger blinds you. Leaving you open for your enemies. Like so."

He grab her wrist, flips her and kicks her back to the door.

Yang(Groan): "B-Bastard!"

Kratos: "Calm yourself child. I did not kill her. I just tested her strength."

Yang gets up and holds her stomach in pain.

Yang: "Why should I trust you?"

Kratos: "Why would I kill my own Granddaughter without any reason at all?"

Yang(Shock): "Granddaughter?! Wait, then your Uncle Y/n's Dad?!"

Kratos: "My name is Kratos."

Yang: "I'm Yang Xiao Long."

Kratos: "Tell me child. Who is your Father and Mother?"

Yang: "My Mom is Raven Branwen. She's Uncle Qrow's twin. And my Dad is Taiyang Xiao Long."

Kratos: "If your Father is this, Taiyang. Why do you posses our power?"

Yang: "What do you mean? My Semblance?"

Kratos: "No. You posses the Power of Hope."

Yang: "Wait that can't be. Mom was married to Dad when Uncle Y/n left. That's what everyone else said."

Kratos: "Believe what you want to believe, child. But there is no doubt that you have the Power of Hope."

Time Skip brought to you by