𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

Începe de la început

the pro sighed and looked out the window and he saw what looked like a family. the wife and daughter were hugging the dad. they were crying, but not because they were sad, but because they were happy.

if only the l/n family could be like that.

[father's name] turned his head around to the sound of the door opening and his eyes widened in shock when he saw that it was [mother's name]. "what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm sorry." she said as she rushed to him and pulled him into a hug. he was confused but hugged back. for this was the first time the married couple had any form of contact in a while.

"what are you sorry for?"

"I'm the reason why you're in this position. it should be me, not you." she sobbed.

he shook his head and pulled away and looked into her eyes. they were bloodshot red like she's been crying for days. "nothings your fault."

"yes, it is I-"

he cut her off. "no."

he pulled her back into a hug and the room was silent, besides from her sobs.

once [mom's name] had calmed down, the two talked until visiting time was over. she told him that she failed as a wife and mother. he denied of course and told her that "not everyone is perfect."

she asked about his progress and he told her the truth, which only made her cry more and opt to pay for every medical bill. he appreciated it but declined the offer because the hero agency he worked at already had it covered.

[mom's name] left feeling like she had a weight lifted off of her shoulders, but she still knew that she had to talk to her daughter.

____.

it was finally the day of the sports festival and everyone was in the waiting room getting prepared.

"i'm so nervous." ochaco said as she played with her fingers.

"don't be, i know you got this." y/n tried to cheer her friend up.

"that's easy for you to say, you have an amazing quirk."

"yours is too. i believe in you ochaco and remember there's always next year."

"thanks y/n. i believe in you as well."

the two girls felt more confident in their abilities, but there was still doubt lingering in their minds.

todoroki walked over to midoriya causing the room to quiet down and everyone's attention to fall on them.

"looking at things objectively, midoriya i think i am stronger than you."

midoriya was surprised by todoroki's sudden advancement. "i-i mean you're right."

"but even with allmight in your corner. i will still beat you."

kirishima got up and tried to diffuse the situation, but his help wasn't wanted.

todoroki turned around to leave but stopped when midoriya spoke.

"todoroki, i don't know what you mean when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me."

that shocked many of the students in the room.

"i think you're more capable than most people."

"i'll be going for it with everything i have as well." midoriya said with determination.

when todoroki left the room, the tension left as well.

"what just happened?" tobio asked no one in particular.

nobody answered him, but everyone knew what it was.

a declaration of war.

class 1-a walked out onto the field once present mic announced the start of the sports festival.

the stands were packed with people and it was hard to hear due to the applauding that they were doing.

y/n scanned the crowd and wasn't surprised when she saw her mom and endeavor standing next to each other.

"of course she's here with him." she mumbled to herself.

the classes went in front of a stage where the rated r hero midnight stood on. "representing the students is katsuki bakugo and y/n l/n from class 1-a!"

y/n was shocked and pointed to herself and said, "me?" midnight shook her head and motioned for y/n to go up to the microphone, where bakugo already stood

she rushed up there and stood next to the hothead. before she could ask who should go first, he spoke.

"i just wanna say... that i'm gonna win."

everyone was shocked by his statement and many started booing at him. y/n looked at him with a raised eyebrow and he just blinked at her then made his way down the stage.

iida was going off on him, but all he did was put a thumbs down and said, "it's not my fault that you're all just stepping stones to my victory."

midnight tapped y/n on the shoulder and pointed to the mic, to signal for her to help the situation. y/n nodded in understanding and cleared her throat into the mic, to get everyone's attention.

"oh lord." she mumbled before continuing. "ok umm, i'm sorry about that everyone. i'm sure he didn't mean to say it like that."

she knew damn well she was lying.

"but let's not focus on that, let's all focus on winning. i wish everyone the best of luck!" she finished off her statement with a big smile hoping it will ease everyone's anger.

it did a little bit, but some people were still mad. like a couple of general course students who glared at y/n and bakugo. once y/n was back with her classmates, midnight announced the first game.

an obstacle course.

____