"Man jealous of what?"

"La and Jayda relationship ."

"Man please . Imagine being jealous of a nigga ."

"That's what it look like."

I brushed it off . Rondo walked away and he came and asked me an question .

"Brother to Brother ."

"Wassup?"

"If you not really jealous of Jayda and La relationship then why you been acting so weird ."

"It's like . I ain't jealous but I don't want nothing to happen to her . That's all I got . I gotta protect her . After what happened with D.Rose that proves everything . Plus I think La like her ."

"That's her friend . Like her brother . I don't think it would be that serious ."

"I think he like her ."

"What's wrong with that ?"

"Nothing . Just saying . My brother dating my cousin ? Naw ."

"Tuh . Ain't nun wrong with being protective but you be going over board . Jayda agrees as well."

"Man I don't care . I'm gon get whoever responsible for her shooting ."

The whole time we chilled watching tv and we got a call from the hospital .

"Hello. Is this Germontay ?"

"Yes ." I say while looking at Rondo with a confused face .

"Jayda wants you and someone named LA to come see her also Clint Massey ."

"Why the fuck they say my real name !" Rondo Yelled .

"Nigga shut up ... Uhm . We'll be there ."

"Ok . Hurry please she's very impatient ."

"Yeah . I know ."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my shit . "Rondo let's go !" "Where we going ?" "The clinic." "Why ?" "To get yo dirty ass checked now come on ."

——————

We made it to the hospital and I went in the room where Jayda was at . She didn't look like her self really . She had her lashes on but you could tell she was mentally gone .

Her body felt so cold . She was alive . Alive and talking she was just so cold and her smile she had faded away .

"Where La ?" She asked .

"Someone didn't call him .." Rondo said while looking at me .

"Call him for me please ."

I rolled my eyes like why she wanna see that nigga . They gotta be fucking .

"Rondo text La and tell him slide ."

"Why you can't do it ."

I gave him this look .