➤ twenty - one . . .

Start from the beginning

Takumi glance at his running brother, his eyes widened after seeing that Isami just abandoned both of them.

"Oy! I-Isami!" Takumi shouted, but his brother didn't spare him a glance. 

"You fucking prick! I'm telling Mom just you wait!" Takumi exhaled, looking at you with a small gleam. 

"I guess it isn't a hassle to teach you." Takumi muttered, his cheeks tinted pink just by thinking that he would teach you. Your ears perked up. 

"I suppose you'll be able to follow with the steps, hm?"

"Really? Thank you~! Then, later after school?" You asked, the male nodded his head as your grin went wider. You leaned towards him, you tiptoed to reach him and gave his cheek a quick kiss and started running.

"See ya later, Takumi~!" You shouted from a distance and waved a hand at him. The male gave you a confused look.

"Isn't the classroom this way..?" The male muttered after seeing you take a different route. Though he just shrugged his thoughts away, you are a type of person who would just skip and wander around.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Ha-ha. Idiot.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"STOP BEING A TEXT AND VOICE AUTOMATTED AND FIGHT ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING!" You were deeply offended at what the system said that it made you pout. Takumi chuckled nervously, thinking it was his fault why you seemed a bit pissed.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"The contestants for our Shokugeki today will now be making their entrances from those corners!" Urara announced, holding the mic close to her mouth with a smile. For an MC, she was really good. The only issue you had with her was her screaming into the mic and deafening the entire school.

"The first one to enter is Rei Kimura!" The male then entered the field with confidence. 

"Tsk, just wait until I defeat you and your ass," you thought as you crossed your hands.

"Here comes the other contestant!" Sparkles started coming to Urara as she was excited to announce the name.

"Y/N Kinoshita!" The students erupted into cheers as they heard your name. You sighed heavily, feeling lazy to do anything. You made a bad decision of accepting his shokugeki when in fact, you were lazy as hell to even move a single finger. 

"Then, let the Shokugeki begin!" Urara shouted.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Y/n Kinoshita's skills activated.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You went to your workspace and started gathering the ingredients in a fast pace, also cutting them fast at a speed of light. 

"Well, it's a good thing I accepted this shokugeki, atleast I could level up." You muttered under your breathe as you started cooking the food.

The stats appeared infront of you. Just a bit more experience and you could get another level and beat more people at shokugekis. Hell, you can even defeat the elite ten if you weren't so sloth-full.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Time's up! Now, Rei Kimura will be the first one to serve his dish to the judges!" The male went to the judges and placed his dish, the judges took a bite of it and they were quite amazed by the unique taste of it and how it had been presented. It offered a very interesting pallet that made the presentation look almost aesthetic.

"Now, It is Y/N Kinoshita-sama's turn!" You then went upfront and serve yours, giving them a sly smirk as you spoke.

"Dōzo meshiagare~" You softly said despite the cold expression you gave, the judges gulped down the lump that formed in their throat because of how intimidating you are. You were not in a mood to play kind.

The judges fell into a pit of ecstasy as they took a taste of your food, the flavors dancing on their taste buds. The look on their faced conveyed just how the enjoyed the taste of the food that stayed in their mouths a bit longer. You went back to your place as assigned to be and the judges begun discussing about the things they find nice about each dish.

A few seconds had only passed and yet they already decided who's the winner. 

"Now, now, now! I will be declaring who's going to be the winner for this day's Shokugeki!"

"Y/N Kinoshita-sama!" Urara shouted, making the crowd go wild as they cheered for you.

"W-what?! Why did you win?! My dish is far more better than yours! Did you bribe the judges?! Well of course you did! Your family is one of the strongest after all!" The male shouted at you, not accepting his defeat. You let out a heavy sigh as you handed him an extra dish that you made.

"Hmm~? Then, do you want to taste my dish to see who's the winner?~" You spoke in a soft manner, your hands holding your right cheek as you look at him with pity on your eyes. Rei tasted your dish, and after a second he started munching it down as if he haven't eaten in days.

"Ara ara~ don't eat too fast or you'll choke to death." A huge smirk formed your lips as you looked down at him, your eyes glaring on how pathetic he looks. 

Satisfied on how he looks like, you let him faced your back as you started walking away, leaving all of them behind.

"Hah, that was a nice experience." You thought to yourself and let out a soft sigh.