Kingdom of Hearts

"hi" I said. "Hey" he said looking at me up and down. His father came and invited us in. I sat in front of him. They had various different types of food. They had spaghetti, chicken, and pasta. For a sweet dessert they had pie, a chocolate cake, and some fresh homemade cookies.

My parents and the Peterson's were talking. While Luke and I just ate. The food was delicious, but I would rather be with James. I trying to cross my legs until I accidentally hit Luke's leg. He looked up at me. "Sorry I- I umm I didn't mean to do that". I said to him nervously. He smiled at me. "It's cool. It's kinda sexy when girl do that though. Don't you think?" He said. "I wasn't trying to be sexy." I said casually. "Right" he whispered. Our parents talked for hours. I would constantly look at Luke for a second or two. "So Ella, how is school going?" Luke's father asked me. "Umm it's going good." I said to him. "Well that's great." He said smiling. "Yeah yeah it is" I said.

                       Luke's point of view
Ella's family came over for dinner. She was wearing a green top with a navy skirt. The skirt was short so most of her thighs were showing. She hit me with her foot. I thought it was cute. Not to mention I had a little crush on her back in middle school, that was really the only reason I started bullying her. Then she met that boyfriend of hers, James. I mean what does he have that I don't. I'm not jealous of him, I'm just annoyed. I always thought she liked me back, but apparently not.

She could never know I had a thing for her.

We practically flirted all the time. I think.

Her phone started ringing. She picked it up and she looked annoyed. "James could we please just talk about this later!" She said. "Honey put the phone down." Her father said to her. "Hold up dad." She got up and went to the living room. I could here her mumbling. It was funny. I smirked.

She finally came back 2 minutes after. She looked angry. "What happened?" I asked her while smirking. "Boy problems" she said smiling. I could tell she was very annoyed.

                     Ella's point of view
After a couple hours we left. James has gotten on my nerves I ignored his calls and messages. He knew I was at Luke's house. He was so over protective and not in the hot over protective way. He thought I was cheating on him with Luke! With all people he thought I would be cheating on him with Luke. How stupid and ignorant could he possibly be!

I put my phone on my nightstand and curled up in my bed. I pulled the blanket to my neck. My parents said goodnight and went to bed. I couldn't sleep at all. I was thinking about when I hit Luke with my foot. It was so embarrassing! He actually said it was sexy. I didn't think it was, but it's whatever I guess. I finally closed my eyes and slept.

I woke up and made my way downstairs. I was dressed up for school. I had a tight dark green shirt on, a black short skirt that showed half of my thighs, and black boots. "Hey mom" I said giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Hey darling" she said handing me my breakfast. "Where's dad." "He just left for work" my mother said back. I finished eating my breakfast and heard the school bus approach. "Oh the bus is here" bye mom love you" I shouted making sure she heard me. "Bye love" she said shouting back. I saw Luke. He was wearing a plaid shirt with a gray sweatshirt underneath, he had ripped jeans, and black shoes. He had a gold chain on.

As I walking to the bus we both tried to get on at the same time. I then backed out just as he did. "Uhhh sorry" he said putting his hands in his pocket. "It's cool" I said smiling. He let me go in first then he followed. I sat all the way in the back. He sat 2 seats in front of me like always. "Hey did we have any Algebra homework" I asked him. "Do you really think I care about homework" he said smirking. "Just asking" I said rolling my eyes. The bus stopped,  as soon as I got out I saw Luke being greeted by many friends and a couple of girls. They were hovering over me to see Luke. "Yo guys just back up a minute" he said pushing them away so I could get through without getting hurt. "Thanks" I said while walking away.

I saw James at his locker. I went up to him immediately. "Hey" I said shyly. " what do you want Ella" he said sounding annoyed. "Why are you so pissed" I said to him. "Why the hell were you at Luke's house! Your a freaking cheater and you know it!" He said pushing my books out of hands. They fell on the floor making a big thud. "What the hell James!" I screamed at him. He walked away not even phased. Dammit! Why does he have to be like this! The bell rang as my books were still scattered on the floor. Shit!

I hurried and picked up all my heavy books. As I walked into class everyone was staring at me. "Ms. Morgan late again" Mr. Davis said unimpressed. "I'm so sorry Mr. Davis I-" I was cut off. "Just take a seat Ella" Mr. Davis said. I sat down right away and took out a piece of paper and wrote everything down. It was about two pages worth of writing. The class went by fast. It was lunch. I was excited because I could finally talk to James with out worrying if I would be late to class. I looked around the enormous lunch room to find him nowhere. I just ate my lunch by myself. It was time for class. I went to one of my classes and I wasn't late this time. When your not paying attention to the time it goes pretty fast. Class was done. I had to find James now. I asked this girl. "Hi have you seen James Carter anywhere" I asked the young girl. "Umm I think I saw him down in the gymnasium" she said to me. "Ok thank you!" I said turning away. Why would he be in the gymnasium? I asked myself.

As I was walking into the gymnasium. I saw James with a girl. One of his so called "friends". Katie was her name. They were kissing. "What the hell James!" I said loudly. I bursted into tears. "Ella it's not what it looks like. "And you said I was the cheater!" I scoffed. "How long." "One month" Katie said. "Wow" I said back in disgust. I was crying uncontrollably. James got closer to me. "Back off" I said rushing out of the room.

Thank you so much guys! 🖤🖤 I don't know if you guys like long or short chapters! 🖤