I was clinging on Hyunjin while hearing the screams of Jisung and Felix running, dragging Chan to get away from the 'zombie that was going to eat them' I swear

I was clinging on Hyunjin while hearing the screams of Jisung and Felix running, dragging Chan to get away from the 'zombie that was going to eat them' I swear...why am I even friends with him?

"AAAAAAA!!!!" Some kind of mummy jumped from my right side

"AAAAAAA!!!!" Some kind of mummy jumped from my right side. I quickly grabbed Hyunjin, pushed him to the mummy and ran. "Take him!" I ran away. "Innie!" Hyunjin whined but laughed at my behavior. In the end I ended up clinging onto Felix, being the first surviving from that hell. "S-seriously, I never thought this stupids will make this haunted house super creepy" I catch my breath. "I-I know right!" "They even made it getting till the half of the tenis court!" Felix whined.

"Guys take me with you!" Jisung ran to us and hugged us. "You guys are such babies" Seungmin rolled his eyes standing next to Changbin. "Y-yeah!" Changbin said only earning a glare from Seungmin. "Don't you dare to talk, you almost ripped my arm off my body" he says massaging his left arm. Changbin avoided eye contact with us and we just laughed. "Yah, Innie!" I heard Hyunjin and laughing I hide behind Lix's back, slightly grabbing his leather jacket. "What happened?" Minho asked.

"He pushed me to the mummy and ran away!" "He literally gave me away!" He tried to act all upset but you could clearly see he was just joking. "I'm sorry, Jinnie!" I peaked a bit, leaning to the left side just to see Hyunjin wiggling his fingers, extending his arms walking towards me. "Shit" I cursed, earning a smack on the back of my head from Jisung that was still hugging Felix. I stuck my tongue out to Jisung. I saw Jinnie running and I sprinted away. "Not today, you demon!" I laughed. "I'm a black Angel, stop teasing meee!" Hyunjin yelled back getting closer.

I laughed and looked back seeing his wings moving. "Be careful that you won't go flying anytime soon!" I laughed my ass off. I suddenly bumped with something making me land on my butt on the floor. I looked up to see a random handsome guy. "You ok there?" He extended his hand to me with a concern look. I hesitated a bit and when I was about to grab the boy's hand, someone picked me up and made me stand again. I look up to see Hyunjin glaring at this boy. I quickly bowed "I'm sorry, I wasn't really looking when I was running.." I smiled apologetically and he returned the smile. "No problem" he said and in just seconds I was being dragged away.

I was literally so confused. We stopped walking and Jinnie started looking everywhere in my body "Are you ok?" I grabbed his hands and smiled. "I'm ok, I just fell on my butt" I chuckled and the concern look washes away now a warm eye smile taking over his face. "You want some punch?" "I'm kinda thirsty" he grabs my hands and interlocked our fingers. I nodded and we made our way there.

His jealous side is hot and cute...

I giggled quietly.

*2 hours later*

"I will go to the bathroom real quick" I said getting up from my seat. "Do you want me to go with you?" Lix asked and I shook my head and smiled. "I will be ok, stay having fun with the guys, I will be quick" I walked away and made my way to the bathroom. I look the door with the word 'Bathroom' on it and I went inside just to freak the f**k out. I screamed putting a hand on my chest. "Stupid people" I groaned.

(The bathroom)

"Are you ok?!" Someone barged inside startling me

"Are you ok?!" Someone barged inside startling me. I look behind me and saw Hyunjae. "You scared me!" I pouted being done with all the scary thing. He checked me and seeing I was fine he sighed. "Why did you scr-" "AAAAHHHH!!!!" he looked around and saw the freaking doll and screamed. I laughed my ass off looking his face and him clinging on me. "Now you know why" I giggled. I was so focus in laughing at Hyunjae that I didn't noticed Hyunjin at the door. Hyunjin walked away  , me still having no clue.

I took Hyunjae away chuckled. "I have to use the bathroom, shoo shoo!" I giggled. I took him out of the bathroom and closed the door.

Hyunjin's POV

When I saw Hyunjae get up from his seat making his way where Innie went. "I'm gonna get some water, be right back" I excused myself and I followed him. I was about to rush there when I heard a...scream? I don't really know, coming from the bathroom, but I was stopped by someone. "Hey, Hyunjin!" I saw Byeol scream since the music was loud.

I smiled "Hey, Star" "I thought you weren't going to come since 'Practicing choreographies at the studio is way better then wasting my time on a party' " I quoted what she said yesterday when we were in the dance salon practicing choreographies together. She rolled her eyes "Stop calling me star, it sounds weird" "Byeol sounds better" (Byeol's name means star) "My brother made me come here" she sighed. "Wait, you have a brother?" "How come I didn't know?" I asked since we were pretty close because we have similar personalities. "Oh, I didn't tell you?" She chuckled.

"My brother is Eric Son" she pointed at the table where the guys are. "Oh, the blonde, crazy one?" I said and we laugh. "Anyways, I saw you and decided to tell you that our dance teacher made a deal with the theater teacher" "And they want us two to help them learn a dance that our professor will teach us" "But don't tell anyone about it yet, ok?" She said and I nodded. I made the 'zipper motion on my mouth, closing it' and we laughed.

So I will have to teach a dance to Innie ... interesting ;)

Jeongin's POV

I got out of the bathroom and made my way back with Hyunjae. The boy that was waiting outside went in and we heard him scream. We started laughing but my laugh died down when I saw Hyunjin laughing and smiling all happy with a girl. The girl hitting slightly Hyunjin's shoulder because of the laugher. I felt my insides twist. They look so happy together...

And here my insecurities started to take over me. I was fighting inside for them to not get to me. Innie stop feeling like that, that is normal, you can't react like this. Hyunjae noticed my behavior. "Hey you ok?" He asked and I snapped out of it and smiled again. "Sure!" "Let's go and dance with the guys!" I pointed at the guys dancing like crazy people in the middle of the court. He nodded and we went there, me leaving Hyunjin having fun there with his friend.

Hello there!!!

I hope you liked this chapter

Sorry for the misspelling errors

This story will get more and more juicy, just wait jsjsjs

Anyways, stay healthy and don't forget to comment.

Stay happy and healthy!!

Bye bye!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛