"Don't worry, if she's not here, your mum would already be running and telling us about this." His dad said and finally, the ceremony started.

Chaeyoung stood in front of the stage and nervously looked at the door.

"Now, let us have our bride!" The priest said and Mina entered the hall.

Chaeyoung smiled upon seeing Mina who is walking down the aisle with a shy smile behind her veil.

Mina then stood in front of Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung hold her hand.

They turned to the priest and the priest asked them to say their vows.

Mina and Chaeyoung take turns to say their vows to each other and finally, the most important moment arrived.

Chaeyoung raised his shaky hand to take the ring.

Mina saw his shaky hand and chuckled.

She hold Chaeyoung's hand to calm him down.

Chaeyoung then slide the ring down Mina's ring finger and Mina did the same.

"I now pronounce that you are now husband and wife. The groom, you may kiss the bride." The priest said and Chaeyoung lifted Mina's veil.

He then cupped Mina's cheek with his left hand and pulled Mina closer to him by the waist using his right hand.

Mina then put her hand on Chaeyoung's chest and Chaeyoung leaned in to kiss Mina on the lips softly.

The audience then clapped their hands and congratulated the newly wedded couple.

Later at night, Chaeyoung carried Mina by the bridal style and entered their new house.

Chaeyoung quickly went to their room and laid Mina down on the bed.

Chaeyoung then turned on the air con and turned to Mina.

He sat down beside Mina on the bed and hold Mina's hand.

"Tired?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina shook her head.

"I just can't believe that we are married." Mina said and looked down at their hands that are wearing the ring.

Chaeyoung smiled and intertwined his hands with Mina's.

"I can't believe it as well. Now, you're my wife." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina and slowly leaned in.

They kissed softly initially before it turns more passionate.

He then hovered on top of Mina and slowly, he trailed down kisses to Mina's neck.

Chaeyoung then sucked on her neck, finding for her sweet spot.

When he found it, he sucked and licked that spot which caused Mina almost moaning out.

Chaeyoung realized Mina was fidgeting so he went to dimmed the lights.

After that, he continue to kiss Mina and unknowingly, Mina is already topless.

Chaeyoung slowly unclasped her bra and threw it to somewhere in the room.

Mina was about to cover her chest but Chaeyoung held her hands down.

"Don't... It's perfect..." Chaeyoung said and cupped her breasts.

He massaged them and leaned down to suck one of it.

Mina arched her back and hugged Chaeyoung's head closer to her chest.

She wanted to moan but she was too shy.

Chaeyoung saw how Mina is holding back her moans and smiled to her.

"It's alright baby. Just let it out." Chaeyoung said and continue to massage them using his hands.

His hand slowly went down and took off her shorts along with her undies.

Mina closed her legs but Chaeyoung spread them open and stood in between her legs.

"It's fine... There's nothing to be shy about." Chaeyoung said and went down face-to-face with her private part.

He slowly leaned in and sucked on her clit while he insert one of his index finger into her pussy.

Chaeyoung felt Mina squirming so he slowly thrust his finger.

"Does it hurt?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"I'll be gentle. But if it really hurts, tell me." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung continue to finger Mina while sucking and licking her clit.

After a while, Mina was used to the feeling and Chaeyoung added another finger in.

He continued his pace and let Mina get used to it.

After that, Chaeyoung got up face-to-face with Mina and kissed her while continue to finger her.

Chaeyoung then stop fingering her and took off all his clothes.

Even though there's not much light in the room, Mina can still see Chaeyoung's friend standing proudly.

She blushed and looked away while Chaeyoung pumped his friend a few times before positioning himself in front of Mina.

"Ready?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung slowly inserted the tip in and Mina clenched her fists.

Chaeyoung pushed in more and stopped as he saw Mina almost breaking into tears.

"Oh my god, baby. Are you okay? If you're not, I will stop now." Chaeyoung said and was about to pull out but Mina stopped him.

"Just let me get used to it first." Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded.

Chaeyoung stayed at that position for a while before Mina nodded her head.

Chaeyoung then pushed his entire length into Mina which caused Mina to let out a low moan.

Chaeyoung wrapped Mina's legs around his waist and start to thrust slowly.

Not long later, Chaeyoung felt something and he looked down to see blood flowing out from Mina's pussy.

He smiled and went to kiss Mina.

He continue to thrust slowly and Mina was starting to feel the pleasure overtaking the pain.

Chaeyoung thrusted a bit faster after a few moments, he felt Mina's walls clenching on his friend.

"I feel something Chaeyoung-ah." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Let it out." Chaeyoung said and not long later, Mina cummed on Chaeyoung's length.

Chaeyoung then thrusted a little more faster and released his loads into Mina.

He then laid down on top of Mina and hugged her.

"Thank you baby... You have no idea how long I've waited for this." Chaeyoung said tiredly and Mina smiled exhaustedly.

She combed Chaeyoung's hair using her fingers softly and Chaeyoung pulled out his dick.

He then saw Mina falling asleep so he pulled the blanket to cover themselves.

"Good night baby." Chaeyoung said and left a kiss on Mina's forehead.

After that, he joined Mina into a deep slumber.

________________________________________

A simple smut. I'm not very good at writing smuts so forgive me.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!