My eyes began to prick with tears and I pull him in for a passionate kiss, trying hard not to start crying on him.

"I love it," I say, wiping my tears before my makeup started to run. "I love you." He smiles and kisses me again.

"Will you dance with me, Leigh-Anne?" He asks softly. I nod, not trusting my voice. He pulls back and grabs my hand, leading me to the middle of the pink and white forest floor.

He then takes up one of the roses and smells it before holding it out to me. I take it, my heart beating faster with each gesture.

I inhale the rich scent and sigh contently. "You're amazing," I tell him and he smiles before bringing me close to him, his subtle cologne engulfing me as we danced to no music.

"You're mine. And we belong, together. Yes, we belong, together. For eternity," he sings and I fall deeper in love. His voice is so beautiful and I love it when he sings to me.

"You're mine. Your lips belong, to me. Yes, they belong to only me. For eternity," I join and he gets this goofy smile on his face. "Aren't you gonna finish the lyrics?" I tease and he clears his throat.

"Uh, yeah, of course... uh...," we pause and I can't help but to roll my eyes fondly. So, I decided to help him.

"You're my, my, my baby. And you'll always be," I feel the words get caught when he looks deep into my eyes. "I swear by everything I own. You'll always, always be mine," he sings, now getting into it.

I giggle since he acts like he's alone in his bedroom when he does. "You're mine, y tu eres, mi mundo. Si, tu eres, mi mundo. For eternity. Todo pa', todo pa' ti," he finishes, switching up the lyrics.

I smile while looking into his eyes.

"You're my world, too."

———
Present

After we got everything ready, we sat the boys down in front of the TV where some show they like was playing. Though, Uncle J-Dog and Uncle Zab kept them more entertained. Joel and Erick were coming a little later and Perrie and Tom were on their way.

Her and I have been doing a little catching up; she came out as bisexual last year after lying to herself for so long. She told me she had a crush on a girl named Leila Parker, but she had a boyfriend and was super straight.

She got with Alex because he was genuinely a nice guy, but he knew her heart was someplace else.

Tom's father was more of a drunken one night stand that she doesn't regret. He's not in the boy's life, but he likes that it's just him and his mummy.

Even though it's been years since I've seen her, it's like nothing's changed. She's still the same ol' Perrie Edwards that can make me laugh without much effort.

As I finish setting up the snacks, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it," I say before running back upstairs. I check the mirror next to the door and fix my hair some before opening the door. There stood Perrie carrying pizza boxes while Tom carried two liter sodas; strawberry and orange.

"Hey! C'mon in. Lemme take that for you," I say, getting the pizzas from her. "Thanks, Leigh," she says graciously.

"Hi, Miss Leigh-Anne," the little boy says while clutching the sodas. "Hi, Tom," I smile at him and mess with his blonde waves.

"Want me to carry one, baba?" He shakes his head, "I got it, Mummy."

I smile to myself as I lead the pair down towards the basement.

"Hope you don't mind I got one of each. So, we got cheese, pepperoni, and meat lovers," the woman says as we continue downstairs. "Thanks because the boys have separate tastes," we share a small laugh.

The joyous noises grow as we get closer to the party. Before we get to the main area, I tell them to put their things in a room close by.

Just then, Dipper rushes out and towards the bathroom, ignoring us completely.

"Awe, do all of you have on matching shirts?"

"Yeah, Richie made them," I answer before going through the door Dipper just ran through.

Dizzy was the first to spot us and his wide eyes grow wider in excitement. "Tommy!" He gasps before running up to his new friend. I hurriedly carry the pizzas to the snack table since they were hot as hell.

"Wait a minute...," I hear Zabdiel ask before he stands up from the couch. "Is that the Perrie Edwards?" She smiles at him and the two share a brief hug.

"Hey, Zab. It's been so long."

"It has. You look great, mama," he says and they proceed to catch up. I catch Jaden frozen with his canned soda in his hand, staring at Perrie.

Jesy nudges him, snapping him out of his trance. He looks at her glare and his eyes widen, "Wait, no, I'm just surprised she looks almost the exact same since I last saw her."

"Wish I could say the same for you, but back then, your face was smoother than a baby's bum," she says, causing everyone minus the man laugh. "Oh, yeah. People thought he was younger than he actually was. Guy was 17 and almost couldn't watch a PG-13 movie. Now ol' boy's a man now, huh?" Richard said while coming up to us.

Jaden rolls his eyes, "Fuck you, mate."

We stood and sat around to catch up and reminisce while the kids played obliviously.

"Remember our Rhythmix days?" Perrie asks and Jesy cringes. "I do. We always looked like an ad for hair dye. Especially Jaden." The man shrugs in agreement, "Now, I know blue suits me."

"Yeah, you look like Drake's ethnic little brother," Perrie jokes and Jaden smiles sarcastically, "Piss off, Edwards."

I admit, I miss those days where Perrie would pick on him and they'd insult each other in Geordie.

I was the only one that could understand what they were saying for some reason. Meanwhile, our friends hadn't a clue.

We talked about the past some more before it was time for the party to begin.

By 8, we sat the kids on a pallet big enough for all five boys while they ate pizza and watched Luca.

When it went off, only Duke and Tom were awake and wanted to watch Gumball for the rest of the night. By 10, every kid was asleep, including Jaden and Richard.

They played around with the boys the most so I understand they were tired.

J was asleep on the couch while my boyfriend went up to our room. Joel and Erick arrived shortly after everyone was slumbering soundly. So, Perrie, Jesy, Zab, Chris, Joel, Erick, and I all went to the kitchen for our own party.

"How about a game of Truth or Dare?" The blonde suggested. "I'm down," Jesy says while taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah, it's been a while since I played this shit," Zab says while taking a seat on the sofa.

This should be interesting.

———