Be My Valentine [CLOSED]

Welcome, Younglings!

Saint Valentine is near, and we organized a little contest dedicated to the Young Adult world with a sprinkle of love, sweety and chocolate.

Are you ready?

PROMPTS

1. Valentine's Day is coming. The chocolates, the sweetness and the love are what everyone hopes for but not for someone who has an allergy to chocolates.

2. Saint Valentine is near, and you always hated how people celebrate it and how the "invite things" work. This year, something changed. On Saint Valentine's morning, you wake up in another body: your crush one! What will happen?

3. With trembling fingers, you hit send. "This is your first instruction for Valentine's day." You get the alert crush has read the message. What happens next?

RULES & GUIDELINES

❤ The story must be 1.000 words or fewer

❤ You can write for all the prompts, but you can win just with one of these

❤ Contest deadline is 28th February at 11.59 PM GMT

❤ Only English stories are accepted

❤ The entries can be a new story written for this contest specifically or part of a collection of short stories. However, only stand-alone stories can be featured on our Reading List.

❤ Every story must follow the Wattpad Content Guidelines

❤ Mature stories are not accepted

❤ You can share your entry for others to see in the comments below.

❤ You must submit your entry to this contest via our contest via this FORM 

PRIZES

Winners will receive the following prizes:

💌 Winning sticker for your cover

💌 A shout-out from the profiles

💌 Stand-alone entries will be featured on our Reading List and Anthology

💌 The winners who want it will be guest in our profile for an interview

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of the said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable or potentially triggering.