18. IS THAT A BEE???

Start from the beginning

Wilbur said that his would basically be his real life person, except the fact that he was a decent swordsman and that he would love to be a ruler. He said that he would be good at the sword, but that the bow was the weapon he preferred. 

Tommy said that he would like to be a sort of devilish character, having the skills of trickery, and that he would follow Wilbur if he was a ruler. Tommy said that he wouldn't actually need a weapon, because he could trick people into him winning the fight or something. Or that he would just be so annoying that they would run away, as Techno had added on. 

Tubbo said that he would follow both Tommy and Wilbur, and that his person would be the same as it was in real life, except for the fact that he was good at fighting with bees. (You get the idea.)

Phil said that he would have large black wings, to protect you guys, and for flying. Also that his ideal weapon was a sword, a diamond one to be exact. He also added on that he hates explosions and whenever one went on somewhere near he would probably try and hide. 

You had said that your ideal weapons was a knife or a lighter, you keeping both on you at all times. You would wear the things you actually wore right now, and that you wouldn't have anything different with you, except the fact that you were definitely more skilled than you were in real life. 

You had went to school the next day and asked Ranboo the questions, honestly just being bored and bringing up the conversation again because it came to your mind.

He had answered that his eyes would actually be the different colors they looked like, red and green, and that his hair color would actually be his skin color, his hair still being the same though. He also mentioned that he would love if he could pick up things with his bare hands, or something like that. It was... an interesting thing. 

That conversation had happened about a month ago and ever since you had started working on a piece of art, a piece of art that you weren't particularly proud of, but you did think it was decent. 

It was a picture with Phil in the middle, his wings wrapped around all of you guys, a grin shining bright on his face. He was wearing some sort of robe thing, you had experimented with drawing it and it had come out quite good actually. His sword was hanging at the side of his hip, just laying there, hauntingly. 

Techno was standing to the left of him, leaning on his sword that was stabbed into the ground with the pig ears he had said he wanted. You had made him look extremely bored, and looking right a Wilbur as he spoke. You had made him wear a sort of royal gown, a royal robe, a crown. The crown held a sort of power like presence, like it was more important than anything else and that the person who wore it was either extremely powerful, respectable, feared, or all of them together. It just felt right to put it on him, since he was always acting like he was better than everybody else, that everybody else's words didn't matter. 

Wilbur was to the right of Phil, guitar in hand and bow strapped to his back, and you had made him in a sort of uniform, it was blue and had taken quite a long time to draw, especially with all the details you added. He was talking about something that he really liked, you had made him look like that, as he looked at Techno, eyes shining slightly like they did in real life when he spoke about something he was passionate about. 

Tommy was to the right of Wilbur, face broken into a large laugh, braces showing. He was wearing the same uniform as Wilbur, you having taken into account that they would probably be wearing the same uniform, if Wilbur actually ruled a land. He was facing Tubbo, no weapon anywhere on him, a bit of a red glint in his blue eyes, that trickery and devilishness showing. You had made him have a devil tail as well, twisting around so that it was in front of his legs, visible. Small red horns were sticking out of his blonde hair.