Cauldrons

‼️smut👩‍🦼

After all my classes were done I decided to head back to the common room when I was near the stairs I heard a familiar voice a voice i new to well.

"I would suggest maybe bring extra clothes with you miss Lestrange ur in for a night" the way he said it turned me on that second his breath hit the back of my neck making strands of hair move so slightly. It's like I craved his touch 24/7 and that's the only way to explain it I was addicted to him but I couldn't make that feeling out.

He just walked away and his hand slightly touching mine. I wonder what would happen if he found out about what happened with Lucius.

When I stepped into the common room I decided to go see malfoy since I haven't seen him in a while.

"Hey Malfoy" as soon as I walked I saw this brown haired boy lying in his bed just to realise it was Harry Potter I always shipped them with each other but but I never knew it was going to happen.

"Em hi y/n can you not tell anyone about this" I ran over to Harry and gives him the biggest hug with a smile on my face "I would never"
"Thanks y/n" "anyways we're is  malfoy?" "He is in the shower"

"Shit y/n it's not what it looks like"he seemed to looked worried "Draco" I said with a smile on my face as I ran over to him and gave him a the biggest hug "Harry told me already and I'm really happy for you to I knew use would get together eventually and before u ask I'm not going to tell anyone" A smile grew on his face and he lifted me up and hugged me that tight I could hardly breath"

"You to lovebirds have fun I have detention again with snape" Harry threw a pillow at me as I closed the door.

I got into my dorm room me and Draco have are own ones since Lucius insisted and there beside each other. I fixed my hair and put on more mascara and had this muggle thing called chewing gum it isn't even that bad if I'm being honest it was a minty flavour and just layer on my bed for a while before I decided to go 30mins early since I didn't want to risk being late again.

I stepped out and saw Draco give Harry a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Use two are soulmates prove me wrong" they both smiled at me "were you going?" Harry said "oh Detention I don't want to be late so I'm just going early why?" "Can you walk me to my common room so I don't seem that suspicious" "of course come on Harry" I yanked his arm and we went down the stairs and we're walking to the gryfindor common room.

"When did you and malfoy start hooking up?" "Not that long ago actually he told me to meet him in the astronomy tower after school so I did and then he told me he liked me and I liked him as well and then we made out and went back to my dorm" "True love if u ask me I'll see u later Harry" I gave him a big hug and rushed of.

I was so excited I had no clue what was coming but I loved the idea of not knowing what is going to happen to me.

I reached the doors at exactly 7:00 thank god.

"On time I see are we?" Severus raised his eyebrow and smirked. He handed me a dark red box with a black ribbon on it. "What's this?" "I wouldn't open it now do it in the morning if you can walk" My heart dropped and skipped a couple beats. "It's a vibrator I have the remote you are going to put that on your clit tomorrow before breakfast and keep it on all day your not aloud to take it if no matter what.

"Yes professor" "good girl" I bit my lip gently "now go clean them cauldrons out" he whispered into my ear "but what about" before I could say anything else I was cut off by "maybe if you do a good job I will reward you" a slight smirk grew and his face as he walked away back to his desk I saw the cauldrons beside his desk and I took this opportunity to tease the shit outa him.

I bent down on my knees and put my hair in a high ponytail pulling a few strands out at the front and bent forward and grabbed the sponge  that was soaking with water and started to scrub them making sure you could see my ass.

"Miss Lestrange what do you think your doing?"
"Nothing sir I'm just cleaning as you asked me to" I smirked at him and turned around
He huffed  loudly

"I'm finished professor"
"Good"

👩‍🦼Listen to guys my age by hey violet👩‍🦼

He grabbed my hair roughly and pulled me up. He grabbed my neck and squeezed it tightly and threw me into his office and shut the door behind me and smashed his lips on to mine.

He ripped my robe of and threw it on the floor I unclipped cloak and threw it somewhere not breaking the kiss he ripped my clothes of and I ripped his of as he threw me on the desk with only my bra and underwear on kissing down my body. "Knees now" he roughly grabbed me off the desk pushing me to the floor I saw his throbbing cock threw his boxers I slid them down licking his tip before taking him into my mouth he moaned loudly and took and took my hair and forced himself into my mouth.

I gaged as the skin above his dick touched my nose. "Taking me like the good little whore you are" I moaned as he let me take control bobbing my head up and down.

"Get up" "yes professor" he lifted me up and kissed me roughly bitting my lip his tongue slipping in and out of my mouth bashing me against a wall kissing me as rough as he could before opening the door to his bedroom.

Throwing me on the bed I wrapped me legs around him as he kissed done down my neck slowly taking my bra of and then my underwear I was bare "you look gorgeous like this Severus said while admiring my body I gave him a small smile.

His kissed down my body onto my stomach taking my hard nippled into his mouth while massaging my other one then seated over as I ran my hands threw his hair.

He went down above my pussy looking at me for consent I nodded.

He started licking round my clit i bucked my hips up to tell him to stop teasing me he looked me in the eye me in the eyes and put a spell on me my wrists were now in knots with rope and I had a blindfold on I could feel his fingers going in and out of me hitting my g spot every time and I felt a familiar feeling approaching as I tightened my legs around him.

Before I could he stopped and came back up took the blindfold and ropes of me " I don't think you deserve that do you maybe if I destroy you that will teach you a lesson" he was on top of me as I pushed him of me and went on top and started to kiss him roughly and passionately. "Smart move Lestrange you look pretty from this angel maybe I should let you ride me?" I smirked the sound of that but I couldn't say a word before he got on top of me.

"You didn't think I would actually let you do that after teasing me all day did you now?"
I looked at him and kissed him and wrapped my legs around him "Severus pls fuck me I'm begging you I need you inside me now"

"Already begging for me your pathetic"
He lined himself up at my entrance and pushed inside of me grinding into me rubbing my clit "harder" I moaned "of course" a smirk grew on his face as he pushed into me hard and rough and faster. I arched my back From the mixture of pain and pleasure I just knew that I wouldn't be able to concentrate tomorrow.

"Severus I'm going to cum"
"Cum for me princess"
As soon as my orgasm approached you back arched as I screamed his name and that was enough to put him of after we came down from are high he lay beside me. "You were so well for me gorgeous" I smiled at him and kissed Him gently as he gave me one of his tops and boxers and lay beside me a snuggled into my neck.

We both fell asleep with the fire lit.

All i wanted to say were those three words right there and then I never wanted this to end.

Hey everyone I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I decided to add drarry in there since I felt it was needed I have an idea of how the story is going to end but that won't be for a while yet thank you for taking ur time to read this chapter I really appreciate it ❤️