uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

(a/n: i made this at three in the morning lmaooooOOOo)

It was another Sunday stream for BadBoyHalo. The same old routine of trolling, crying, and then pretending everything was okay afterwards. Heck, he knew the trolling was only all for fun and games, and Skeppy didn't mean for all of this to happen, but it still felt like it. He genuinely hurt inside, yet he covers it all up with a mask of happiness.

Did Skeppy care? BadBoyHalo knew the answer to that. Skeppy did care. They talked to each other almost every day, exchanging small banter, joke a lot, and even vented to each other, so why did Bad feel like Skeppy didn't care at all? He was fighting with his inner self again, and since it was hard to stream and fight against your mind at the same time, he decided that he had streamed for quite a bit, and the event was already finishing up.

"Alright guys, so I've decided to stop streaming because something came up, I'm sorry, but just remember that I love you all, and you matter! Okay, bye guys!" Bad said, using the sickly sweet mask he used to hide his actual feelings. He stopped the stream, and asked his moderators to finish up the event for him. He logged out of Minecraft and teamspeak, then buried his face in his arms.

Streaming was tiring. Especially for a person who is known for being the victim of many trolls and the person who never curses. The entire chat would be filled to the brim with 14, turtle emojis, Japanese sign for beginners, magnifying glasses, and most importantly: mic muted. Seeing all of the negativity being brought towards him, Bad started to cry. Bad always thought that crying in front of others, especially in front of many viewers live, was embarrassing. However, he was safe within his home, within his walls. He felt safe, and not vulnerable compared to when he was streaming. So, he cried for a good few minutes before falling asleep at his desk, his head buried in his arms. "One day," He thought. "Things will get better."