My Defiant Romance

Start from the beginning

Frank gasped audibly and blessed whoever was up there that they didn't break. "You're an ass !"

"I'm too lazy to make a joke about asses right now. You make it too easy." Gerard folded his arms. Frank was so angry that he forgot all his latin and somehow found himself able to find a good enough, suitable insult to call Gerard.

"Aw, at a loss of words before my beauty. Okay then, Frankie." Gerard sneered.

"Don't call me that, only my parents can !"

"I'm your Daddy though, aren't I?" Gerard smirked. "Bye Frankie."

And with this, Gerard walked away, leaving Frank an angry mess.

______

"Where are you going where are you going where are you going where-"

Frank focused on ignoring the tall devil in human form, literally harrassing him since the day began. But at one point he couldn't take anymore.

"-Will you shut the fuck up?!" he snapped.

"Will you make me?" Gerard arched an eyebrow amusedly. Frank turned beet red in the same mix of anger and embarrassment. He took a deep breath.

"I'm going to the library." He told the redhead. "Now you are dismissed, kind sir. Go away."

"As much as I love being called Sir, you aren't going anywhere with this, sugaplum." Gerard stated. "I'm going with. Even though this is a rat hole for a rat and a worm's lovechild."

"A worm? Really?" Frank frowned annoyedly. One hour straight with Gerard; he didn't know if he could take it. Entitled little popular bitch.

"Yeah, 'cos you're a bookworm." Gerard shrugged.

Frank started punching Gerard in his mind. He would never in real life, first because he was a serious student who, despite slight anger issues, always kept a grip on himself, second because he was actually very weak. A twig, you might want to say. A small twig.

Frank sat down alone in the library. Alone? Not really, actually. Gerard picked a book and sat in front of Frank. Frank sighed and decided to ignore Gerard.

At least, the redhead was being quiet, unlike his usual self. Maybe he had some decency and respect for Frank who was working as much as he could to make it.

Frank thought that if Gerard could be that way from time to time, his presence wasn't that much of a torture. Gerard seemed to be less of a brainless jock when he wasn't surrounded by his idiotic friends. So Frank tolerated him and didn't make a scandal in the library.

"Watcha reandin'?" Gerard asked casually.

"Stop trying to sound like some cool rebel, stop talking to me, and get your feet off this table." Frank let out dryly, not looking away from his book a single second.

Gerard let out a loud sigh and only stretched further on his chair, like some lazy cat. "You're not my mom, alright? So don't talk to me like that."

Frank completely ignored him. Gerard rolled his eyes and left to pick some book. That's the best he could do. He came back into his previous position and spent literally two minutes book in hand before he neglectedly threw it on the table he and Frank shared, unable to focus on it.

Frank huffed. "You know, if you're bored, you can just go away."

"I can, but I won't." Gerard said, taking his phone out.

Frank frowned. "Why? You look like you're about to die of boredom. Plus, you're a time-consumming narcissist and I'd rather have you far away."

"Hey! That's me you're talking about - although accurately. You're not allowed to !" Gerard exclaimed.