The faint taste of vomit still lingered in her mouth. "Fine. I'll go take a shower I guess." Sophie got up and headed for the bathroom. Ugh it reeks in here. She thought, turning on the water.

She tried to enjoy the shower but all she could do was think about food. So she quickly washed her hair and body before sitting in the steamy shower for a bit. Once she got out, she took a towel from the small rack hanging by the bath. The towel white with gold lettering on it which read, Vackers. It was the most fluffy towel she had ever used.

She brushed her hair and washed her mouth, not wanting to brush them with the minty tooth paste before she ate.That's when she realized she had forgotten her clothes. "Keefe close your eyes!" She called out.

"Huh? Why?"

"I forgot my clothes, just face a wall or something!" Sophie waited a second before opening the door. Keefe was facing the wall with his hand over his eyes.

Smiling, Sophie quickly walked over to her closet and picked out a large sweatshirt and some pajama short -which she found out, pajama that already fit her were already in her closet- and some underwear. She threw them on before coming back out.

"You can open you eyes now." Sophie laughed as Keefe uncovered his eyes and grinned.

"Feeling better?" Keefe asked getting up from his chair and stretching as he got up.

"Eh, as good as i can get." Sophie took Keefe's hand that he offered, pulling him out of the room.

The got to the kitchen where Della was sitting at the table, reading a book. She looked up.

"Oh Sophie! How are you feeling? Keefe told me you were sick this morning." Della set down her book.

"I'm fine. I feel a lot better now." Sophie blushed from the attention.

"Here sit, I'll get you some food." Keefe took out a chair across from Della for Sophie and headed to the kitchen.

Della raised an eyebrow at Sophie which she returned with a confused look. Della laughed and went back to her book. Sophie sat there awkwardly for a minute before Keefe came back.

"Here, Elwin said you wouldn't have any solid foods so this will have to do." Keefe have her a price of toast and a banana. She smiled.

"Thanks."

While Sophie was eating and Keefe and Della were making small talk, Fitz and Biana came into the kitchen.

"Oh look, the whole gang is here!" Keefe laughed when he saw them.

Della also laughed. "You all should hang out, get to know each other more." Sophie knew she was the only one who no one knew about and she barely knew any of them.

"Sure! We can go to my room once Sophie's done eating." Biana suggested.

"Maybe we can dig some secrets out of Mysterious Ms.F over here." Keefe said, his arm slung around her shoulders.

Sophie shoved off his arm and finished up her food. "Okay, ready?"

They all headed upstairs to Biana's room. Sophie felt out of place. Like the new girl, which really, she was. But they all knew each other and she knew barely anything about them other then Keefe.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Fitz asked.

"Makeovers!" Biana said immediately, jumping up and down.

"No!" Keefe and Fitz yelled quickly.

Sophie laughed. "Is that what you guys usually do?"

Keefe scoffed. "Nooooo of course not. She was just joking." But Sophie saw Fitz blushing. She wasn't sure why, it's not like it's embarrassing to get a makeover.

"Come on it'll be fun! Biana can give you two makeovers and I'll be the judge!"

"So you can make fun of how ridiculous we look and you get out of a makeover? No thanks." Fitz laughed.

Sophie sighed. "Fine. So what's your idea?"

"We could play a board game?" Keefe suggested, plopping down on Biana's fluffy carpet.

Sophie laid next to him, laying down. "What games do you guys have?"

"Sorry, UNO, monopoly, Clue, Jenga, Candy land, Battleship, Apples to Apples, Connect four, we have a lot. Name it and we've probably got it." Fitz said.

Sophie smiled remembering the times she and Amy would play their board game they made out of paper and cardboard.

"Lets go look in the game cabinet." Biana dragged them all downstairs past the kitchen down many halls and doors when finally they walked in to a room with a chandelier hanging at the top and lots of conferrable seating. A soft but fancy carpet was placed on the floor. In the center there was an ottoman that was cushioned in the outside but in the middle was a flat surface. Along one of the walls, was a big, wooden shelf with tons of games on it.

"So what game do you want to play?"

Posted- 1/9/21

Word count- 1386

Double update today! I'm working on new story so go check that out if you want! Thank you for reading, bye Loves!🥰