"Kasi mahal ka niya," Cash reasoned naman but I shook my head.

"No," I answered naman and shook my head. "He continued our relationship because he saw that our family has high-status. He wants to be with me to have more money and to be more known. Ganiyan kayong lahat! All of you from that province!"

"Trevor saw na our family is powerful kaya he still continued para maging kasama sa family namin," I said pa and shook my head. "You and your friends were so disgusting!" I shouted pa.

"Talise, enough," Tide said naman but I didn't listen to him.

"You and friends are all embarrassing. Trevor is a big fat liar, he's so disgusting!" I shouted pa. "Bree, obviously, she's a prostitute. A flirt, a bitch!" I shouted and I looked at her from head to toe. "And you? Nakaka-annoy ka kaya, you act like a goody-two shoes but obviously you're a whore."

"Talise!" Kuya Cyon shouted.

"Call me anything you want," Cash said naman. "But don't you dare call my friends like that, they're the most amazing people I've ever known. You don't have to call Trevor and Bree like that—"

"Why?! It is true," I said naman. "All of you just want our money," I said pa. "You are obviously in love with Kuya Cyon's money because mukha kang pera. Maybe you married him para you can buy all the things na gusto mo. You married him kasi you know na he has the means to buy you food!" I shouted pa and shook my head. "You act so innocent but you're a bitch, you keep on flirting with Tide."

"Why are you quiet? Are you guilty?" I asked her.

"Do you think I married Alon just because of your money? Why would I need your money, I can earn for myself!" she shouted. "And Tide, I'm not flirting with him. I just wanted to be friends with him because I feel that he's always alone. Kasi no one of you reaches out to him."

"How would I believe that you're not up for Kuya Cyon's money? Huh? Obviously, you and Trevor planned this out na. So, tell me how will you make me believe?"

"Gusto mong patunayan ko?" Cash asked me and turned to Kuya Cyon. "I'll take my ring off, makikipaghiwalay ako kay Alon just to save myself from someone like you," she said and took her ring off. "I don't want to be with your family, kung gan'yan tingin niyo sa akin. I can live my life without your money," she said pa and took my hand and placed her ring.

"Magpakasaya ka at solohin mo 'yung pera mo," Cash said pa. "Trevor doesn't really deserve you, he deserves someone better. 'Yung hindi ganiyan kababa tumingin sa ibang tao. Tangina mo, iyo na 'yang pera niyo," she said pa and walked away.

"Talise! What the hell?!" Kuya Cyon asked, he looks so angry. "Why do you have to say that to her?!" he questioned me pa. "If your mad with Trevor, don't include other people!" he shouted pa and took Cash's wedding ring on my hand bago siya nagrun paalis.

"You're too much, Talise," Tide said naman. "What if Cash and Cyon totally broke because of what you just said?"