Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos

Start from the beginning

Leon: Thank goodness. Anyways, we need to tell you something else.

Liam: What, are you pregnant dad?

Everyone except my father laughed at my joke.

Leon: You know what, I don't think we should tell them anymore.

Lia: No dad, he was joking. Please tell us what you want to say.

Leon: It's okay, it's not that important.

Liam: No, please dad. I was kidding, please mom tell us what's wrong.

Violetta: My love, it was a joke. Just tell them.

Leon: Fine, fine. We're having visitors soon.

Emma: How many visitors sir?

Leon: We'll be joined by Ludmi, Fede, Clara, Maxi, Naty, their two daughters, Broduey, Cami, their two children and Andre, Bridgit and their son.

Lia and I looked at each other because we realized that we knew the children of the parents.

Liam: Why what's the occasion?

Emma: Finally, a reunion!

Violetta: Did you invite the rest of them?

Leon: Yeah, I thought it would be good to finally reunite with everyone again. I didn't invite Diego, Fran and their son if that's what you are worried about.

Violetta: Oh, I see. Thank you.

Liam: Mom, what's wrong with Uncle Diego and Aunt Francesca?

Violetta: Nothing, it's just...

My father interrupted my mother before she could tell us.

Leon: It's a long, complicated story. A story for another day. Emma, please get the table ready for our guests, while you two get done.

Emma: Right away sir.

Leon: Tidy the place up for our guests kids, they'll be here at 7pm.

Our parents followed Emma out and continued their conversation. Lia and I began to panic because we knew this would cause chaos.

Lia: What are we going to do?

Liam: I don't know. Maybe we should just pretend we don't know them.

Lia: Well what other choice do we have?

We tidied the house and paced anxiously in our rooms until our guests arrived. When we heard the doorbell ring, my sister rushed downstairs to open the door. 

Lia: Oh it's just you guys, come on in.

In came Uncle Fede, Aunt Ludmila and Clara. Our parents came down and greeted. 

Ludmila: What's up with the twins?

Violetta: Not sure, why?

Ludmila: They seem... Anxious in a way. 

Overhearing Aunt Ludmila's statement, I decided to quickly intervene. 

Liam: We're all good, excited to meet the new kids. 

Lia: Yeah, we love meeting kids our age. We need best friends, who are not related to us.

Violetta's (POV)

I noticed the twins were hiding something, but I let it go as I couldn't put my finger on it yet. The doorbell then rang and to my surprise, arrived Andres, Bridgit and their boy.

Leon: Andres! It's been a while man! How are you!

Andres: Leon, it's so good to see you! I was surprised to see your message, but this reunion is long overdue, so I'm glad we're doing it!

Bridgit: Faustino, come meet the Vargas family. 

Faustino: It's nice to meet you sir, ma'am. 

Violetta: It's Vilu and Leon. Lovely to meet you too. Kids, come greet. 

Lia: Hey! Nice to meet you! This is my twin brother Liam, why don't we go upstairs whilst the adults catch up!

Faustino: I know you...

Liam: It's probably my parents, they're famous and we look the same. Anyways, off we go. 

Lia's (POV)

We went upstairs with Clara and Faustino and explained everything. 

Clara: You do realise that the parents are going to talk about what us kids do, and it's going to come out that we all go to the studio. 

A few minutes later, entered Alexandra, Xander, Valentina and Laura.

Liam: Did our parents send you up?

Valentina: Yes, they're so sweet. 

Lia: You didn't tell them we all know each other right?

Xander: The parents are talking about it right now actually. 

Liam: Great. Then let's go downstairs and explain ourselves. 

We all walked downstairs, seeing our parents turn their attention to us. 

Leon: So I'm assuming you all know one another?

My dad stared at me, waiting for an answer. I was too afraid to look back at him, but Clara was okay answering him.

Clara: Yes uncle Leon. We met them recently, on our first day at the studio. We didn't want to tell you because we weren't sure where you stood with it. 

Ludmila: Well I for one, think it's great. All our kids continuing the tradition. 

Violetta: The food is ready, so you may all dig in!

As we were about to eat, the doorbell rang yet again. To my mother's surprise, in came Javier and his parents. I could see my mother's blood boiling. 

Violetta: What are you doing here Fran?

Francesca: A little birdie told me there was a reunion and we decided to pop in. 

Violetta: Well, you're not welcomed. Please leave. 

Francesca: Come on Vilu, it's been years. Can't you find it in our hearts to forgive me?

Violetta: No. Get out!

My father came to calm her down and escorted them out without any more drama caused.

Leon: Hey guys, I think it's best if you leave. 

Diego: Let's go, love. 

There was a lot of tension, as well as questions, like who told them about the dinner. Anyways, the night ended well whilst the adults caught up after so many years and us kids got to know each other better.