Chapter 15: New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

Leon: Firstly, you need to relax. Secondly, this isn't that bad. We're having another kid.

Violetta: This is that bad! I didn't plan for this! I'm not ready to go down that road again, especially not now when the twins are hitting that stage.

Leon: What stage?

Violetta: They're 16! This is when they become rebellious and start to fall in love. I'm not ready to deal with that while I'm pregnant!

Leon: My love, it's okay. Let's wait until we find out for sure.

I came closer to her and looked deeply into her eyes.

Leon: Whatever happens, we can do it, as long as we're together.

Violetta: I love you.

Leon: I love you. Now, give me a kiss before the kids come in. 

She gave me a half a smile and then crashed her lips onto mine. While we were kissing, Lia and Liam walked in and gave us a fright.

Liam's (POV)
When my mother came to tell me to get done, she seemed a bit off, like she was worried about something. I was worried about her, so I immediately got ready for school so that I can talk to her about it. After I got done, Lia came knocking on my door.

Lia: How far are you?

Liam: I'm done, why what's wrong?

Lia: It's mom, she's upset about something.

Liam: You noticed too?

Lia: Yeah, dad is with her now, so let's go see what's going on.

Liam: Let me quickly tidy up here and then we can go.

I was making my bed and tidying my room whilst Lia was watching me.

Liam: So you're not going to help me?

Lia: You're old enough to clean your own room.

Liam: A little help would be nice though.

Lia: I'll wait for you outside.

She walked out the door, so I had to clean up myself. When I was done, we both went to our parents room and saw some things I never want to ever see again!

Liam: Mom! Dad! Stop! Please stop!

Lia: And that's going to stay in my brain forever.

They pulled away immediately and looked rather guilty.

Violetta: Are you done already?

Lia: Yes, we wanted to get done quickly because we wanted to talk to you about something.

Violetta: What's wrong?

Liam: We're worried about you mom. When you came into my room, you looked shaken up and apparently you were the same in Lia's room. We know we don't show it much, but we love and care for you, so you can talk to us about anything.

My parents smiled at each other and dad put his arm around mom.

Violetta: Thank you both for caring about me, but I'm alright. You two are the best children I could ever ask for. You both make me so proud to be your mother. I love you more than life itself.

Lia: We love you too mom!

Liam: Yeah, you're the best mom in this world.

Leon: I agree. You're the best mom and the best wife.

Dad kissed her on the forehead, and we all had group hug before we were interrupted by Emma.

Emma: Hi ma'am, sorry to interrupt, but I have it for you.