Chapter 9: Change Of Character

Começar do início

He got a jacket and they walked out of the room. I tried listening, but they went downstairs.

Violetta: Why don't you ask Diego what they spoke about?

Francesca: When he came back, I was sleeping, so I didn't have a chance to. This morning I tried though, but he didn't want to tell me.

Leon: It's simple, talk to Federico. He is the only one who can talk to her and find out what's wrong.

Naty: I suppose you are right. When you're dressed, please come to Maxi and my room, the rest will be there too.

Violetta: We'll be right there.

Emma's (POV)
Mr Leon and Mrs Violetta told me they're coming to my room to spend time with the twins, before going to Miss Naty's room. She was sitting with Liam and he was sitting with Lia whilst talking to me.

Emma: Did you have a good night.

Leon: Yes, we did. How did you sleep?

Emma: Well, thank you sir.

Leon: How's your husband?

Emma: He's great, I'll be seeing him in 4 weeks thanks to the bonus. I want to thank you again for that.

Violetta: Are you sure you're seeing him in only 4 weeks?

Emma: Yes, I'll see him immediately after this tour.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, so I went to go and open it.

Jose: Emma darling!

Emma: Jose?!

I saw my husband standing in front of me with the brightest smile across his face. I jumped in his arms and he held onto me for dear life.

Leon's (POV)
Seeing Emma so happy to see her husband made me content, and I could see Violetta felt the same way. We smiled at one another while they embraced each other.

Emma: What are you doing here? How did you get here?

Jose: Your boss bought me a ticket to come here.

Emma: Mrs Violetta, Mr Leon? Is this true?

Violetta: Yes, actually, you're meeting your new colleague.

Emma: What do you mean?

Jose: They offered me a job to work as one of their bodyguards! Now we don't have to worry about not seeing each other any longer!

Emma: I can't believe this!

She rushed into his arms yet again and kissed him. After we put the twins down, Emma ran to us and gave us both a tight hug.

Emma: Thank you both so much for doing this for Jose and I. You have no idea how much this means to us.

Leon: I'd love to take the credit, but it was Violetta's idea to hire him.

Emma: I don't know what to say. How could I ever repay you?

Violetta: You can repay us by staying apart of our lives. You have become loved by not only Lia and Liam, but also Leon and I.

Jose: Thank you so much, really.

Leon: It's our pleasure.

Violetta: We're going to give you two some time to catch up. Leon's parents are coming to take the twins out, so you can get the day off. I hope you enjoy your day today and then tomorrow you can begin working together.

Leon: There are a lot of responsibilities with being a bodyguard Jose, so I hope you're up for it.

Jose: I won't let you down, sir.