Chapter 7: Together We're Stronger

Start from the beginning

The music played again, and we all got the crowd to sing with us and dance. We thanked them for coming to the show and bowed.

All: Thank you Morocco! We love you!

Gena's (POV)
After the show, Leon came to talk to me.

Leon: Hey, so what did you think of the show?

Gena: It was incredible! Wait, not just incredible, magnificent! Truly sublime! I loved it all! Even when Violetta and you kissed!

Leon chuckled at me because I was talking very fast.

Leon: Thank you. It really means a lot.

Just when I think things can't get any better, Violetta showed up to talk to Leon about what happened.

Violetta: Hey, could we please talk when you're done.

Leon: Alright, but first come meet Gena. She spilt coffee on me this morning, so I had to change shirts for our date.

Violetta: Hi, nice to meet you.

He was holding her from behind and they couldn't take their eyes off one another. I then screamed when Violetta spoke to me because I am a massive fan.

Gena: Shut the front door! I'm standing in the presence of Martina Violetta Vargas! I'm your biggest fan! You two are the cutest together! I love you both!

Leon: She is pretty amazing, isn't she.

She kissed him on the cheek, and they held each other lovingly.

Violetta: How old are you?

Gena: I'm turning 24. I know that you're 25 and he is 26. Your birthday is on the 21st of March and Leon's is on the 6th of May. You've been together for 9 years, but you've been married for 1.

Leon: I think we have ourselves Leonetta's number 1 fan.

Violetta: I think so, it's very cute. Almost as cute as your clean-shaven beard. I can't believe you shaved it for the show.

Leon: Hmm, do you like it? I think I look sexier, but what do you think?

Violetta: I think, we need to get to the hotel, and soon.

Gena: I can't get enough of this cuteness!

Leon: Haha, well, I hope you enjoyed the show.

Gena: Could I come again? Please!

Leon: You could, but don't you rather want to spend an entire day with us all. Since you and your fiancé are our biggest fans, maybe you want to get to know us on another level completely.

Gena: Are you serious?

Leon: Yeah, why not. Come by our hotel tomorrow afternoon, we have a free day.

Federico and Ludmila came to call Violetta and Leon to leave.

Ludmila: Lovebirds, we have a press conference now.

Violetta: Alright, let's go my love.

Federico: Did Leonetta finally make up?

Ludmila: Darling, did you not see them kiss?

Federico: Yeah, but you never know with them. Remember the last time they kissed when they weren't together, everyone thought they were back together, but then they said it was a "lover's farewell kiss".

Leon: Leave us alone, we were young and in denial about our feelings.

Violetta: Did you meet Gena?

Federico: I saw her earlier, but I didn't get to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Federico, but everyone calls me Fede.

Ludmila: And I'm Ludmila, Fede's wife.

Gena: Out of the 6 of you guys in 'All For You', 3 of you are married, 2 are engaged, and 1 is just taken. Federico and Violetta are twins, Naty has a sister named Lena, Maxi has a sister named Lucia and everyone else is an only child.

Federico: Wow, you know your stuff.

Leon: Are you sure your fiancé is our number 1 fan? I'm pretty sure you're beating him.

Gena: Haha, no I might know you guys well, but he practically is family, that's how well he knows you.

Federico: Oh really, you know us well? Okay, can you tell us what relationship status we're in?

Gena: Well yourself, Leon and Diego are married. Leon and Violetta have been married for the longest, then you and Ludmila eloped after them, and Diego and Francesca got married after. Maxi and Naty got engaged after Diego and Francesca's wedding and then Broduey and Camila got engaged today. Andres is the only one that's dating someone that isn't in your group of friends, her name is Bridget.

Ludmila: Wow! She's a real fan! Oh, we're going to be late guys!

Leon: Yeah, we'll see you tomorrow.

When they left, I went to my car and drove home.

Leon's (POV)
After we spoke to Gena, we went to the press conference.

Jessica: Leon! Leon! Do you have anything to say about the first show?

Leon: Well Jessica, it was amazing. Honestly, it's a dream come true. Morocco has been incredible. I mean seeing the crowd's faces glowing, was special. I want to thank Morocco for all the support, we can't wait for the next show in two days' time.

Jessica: You say it was incredible, was it because of that special moment with your wife, Violetta?

Leon: Yes it's definitely one of the reasons why it was magical for me.

Jessica: What were you thinking when she went down on her knees?

Leon: I had no idea that she was going to do that actually, I didn't even know she had my ring because I left it at the rehearsal space we went to before we came to this venue. I thought that I was dreaming when she went down on her knees. I never felt so lucky to have her as my wife. I always say she can't get any more incredible, but then she goes and proves me wrong. I fell in love with the best woman on earth and luckily for me, she fell for me too.

Then Violetta came from talking to another reporter.

Jessica: Violetta! Leon said he left his wedding ring where he was rehearsing, did you pick it up?

Violetta: No I didn't, my brother, Federico picked it up and gave it to me right before my performance actually.

Jessica: We're doing this with all the couples' in your group. It's a simple, quick, easy game where you both need to answer rapidly. Are you up for it?

We both looked at each other, nodded our heads and smiled.

Jessica: Okay, let's begin. Name 2 things you do together when you're not with your kids, each.

Leon: Sleep, gym.

Violetta: Watch movies and just spend time together.

Jessica: What do you call each other? Name 5, each.

Leon: Gorgeous, my love, babe, Vilu, Violetta.

Violetta: I call him babe, my love, love, handsome and Leon.

Jessica: Who's the better cook?

Leon: I am, but she'll probably disagree.

Violetta: I completely disagree!

Jessica: Who has the pants in the relationship?

Violetta: Definitely me.

Leon: Yeah, I can't disagree there.

Jessica: Last question, biggest turn on about the other?

Leon: Her eyes, definitely.

Violetta: Ooh, that's difficult because it was his beard, but since his beard is gone, I'll say his abs or his smile.

Jessica: Thank you for your time, enjoy your night.

Leon: No, thank you Jess. Have a good night.