Chapter 4: Reconnecting

Comincia dall'inizio

Violetta: At first I didn't, but then I got used to it, so it actually became a turn on for me, why?

Ludmila: I hate Fede's beard. It's like a turn off for me.

Francesca: I don't mind Diego's beard because it's not as thick as Fede's and Leon's.

Naty: Same here, Maxi's beard is just as thin as Diego's, so it's not that bad. Federico looks like a lumber jack, no offence Ludmi.

Ludmila: No, I agree with you! I asked him to shave it off, but he thinks he looks wiser with it on.

We all laughed, and the girls finished up with my hair. I kissed the twins and then went to the restaurant.

Federico's (POV)
After we all congratulated Leon, he looked around for Broduey, but he was nowhere to be found.

Leon: Where's Broduey? We need to rehearse.

Diego: He went to sort out some things, he'll be back soon though.

Maxi: Is he going to do what I think he is?

Diego: Yep! I'm excited to see what happens.

Leon: Well you guys can wait for him, but I have to get going.

Andres: You can't leave now, we have to wait for Broduey.

Leon: And what if Broduey takes long. I have to leave in the next 5 minutes, otherwise I'll be late for my date with Violetta.

Federico: Just let him go guys, you know how Vilu gets when he's late for anything. She's planning something special for him, so if he gets there late, we'll never hear the end of it.

Leon: Exactly... Wait, how do you know she's planning something?

Federico: I am her brother, did you forget?

Andres: All I'm saying is that he should stay until Broduey comes back.

Leon: Fine, I'll wait until he comes. But when he does, I'm leaving.

20 minutes later...

Leon: No! No! No! I'm leaving! He's taking too long and I'm already 15 minutes late for my date. I waited for 20 minutes, so goodbye.

He took his things and stormed out. I looked down and saw his ring on the desk. I quickly tried to catch him outside to give it to him, but he was gone. I came back inside and a few minutes later came Broduey and Camila happy and in love.

Maxi: So? Anything we need to know?

Camila: Well, why don't you all take a look and see for yourself.

She put her hand out and we jumped in excitement. We congratulated them both and after rehearsal, we went back to the hotel.

Violetta's (POV)
When I got there, I was on the phone for about 10 minutes and got some disturbing news. I waited 2 and a half hours for Leon at the restaurant, but he didn't show. I called him about 20 times and sent him dozens of messages, but I got nothing. All of a sudden, I saw Diego walking alone in the street, so I went to find out if he knew where Leon is.

Violetta: Diego! Wait up!

Diego: Oh hey Vilu, I didn't see you there. Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Leon or something, for your anniversary?

Violetta: I have no idea where he is. He isn't answering his phone, so I'm getting worried. What's wrong with you? Is it Fran?

Diego: That's weird because he left rehearsal early to go on your date.